mlorna
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition - Love this with caveats

[Post New]by mlorna on Apr 21, 15 9:08 PM
In general, I love these games and I like the music and graphics very much. They are usually some of the best. The one thing I don't like is having to change my monitor to play the game without it hanging up. I forgot to do that and I hung on everything, every time I changed to a different room, going down, getting to the hidden object games, you name it.

I just got a new graphics card and I have a brand new monitor, so I know it is not that that makes it hang up. I finally got it to work much better by going to personalize desktop and changing to a basic desktop. Why do we have to do that and why do we have to make so many changes to other games to accommodate them?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition - Love this with caveats

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 22, 15 1:26 PM
Hi mlorna,

I believe I understand that there is some trouble getting games to work on your computer. I'm so sorry to hear about that. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

Since a new graphics card is in the computer, I recommend to contact our TCustomer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Please let them know the game titles that are causing the issue, details of the incident, and if any error codes or messages appear. We definitely want to help get things up and running for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: