cutting net in Hop chapter 6 The magic puppet

[Post New]by sunnydayze on Apr 22, 15 9:28 AM
the saw is broken but i can't figure out how to repair it in order to cut the net down
help please

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:cutting net in Hop chapter 6 The magic puppet

[Post New]by Bartsister on Apr 22, 15 4:44 PM
Hi! You should be able to find an arm to pick up around the right side of the table. Attach it kind of left front of saw. It works like a lever to turn the aw on I guess Then it should be spinning away. Good Luck!

[Post New]by sunnydayze on Apr 22, 15 7:39 PM
Thanks for the help but I guess my game has a glitch because I can't grab the arm.
Before I posted my question I had clicked every spare item in the HOP in order to affect the repair but nothing could be grabbed. I think I'll try re-installing.

pammysueb
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by pammysueb on Apr 25, 15 11:34 AM
Sunnydaze, I had the same problem this morning. I also clicked on every single item in the HOP. After finding a video walkthrough, I found that you first have to click and hold the net and move it to the right which exposes the hand/lever part. (I should have realized that, but didn't!) Put that hand/lever part on the broken lever under the saw, then drag the net left over to the saw to cut it. Hope this helps. I don't know if I'm allowed to post a screenshot, but if so, here is a link to a cropped shot showing the hand/lever part just after moving the net. [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 04/26/2015 at 7:04:43 AM PST

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jun 12, 15 2:51 PM
Thanks, pammysueb, I'm playing the SE, but was stuck on this HOS. You saved me from an early exit. The problem was addressed in the forum of the SE, but never answered.

Go to: