rocket

[Post New]by sundiie2 on Apr 22, 15 11:21 AM
how to get the rocket knocked out

Re:rocket

[Post New]by TexasMs on Apr 25, 15 7:27 AM
I would be interested in the answer for this one.

[Post New]by cynamyngrlx68 on Apr 26, 15 11:50 AM
I have tried everything I can THINK of and cannot get past this level. I noticed the blue balls have no effect ehatsoever but I cant figure the sequence of what they want you to do. Ive tried knocking down a pin for every time i throw a ball at the rocket but I never can get it hit enough times before the time runs out. If anyone has any ideas PLEASE tell me!

Madmonc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Madmonc on May 17, 15 4:30 PM
I have tried several strategies also. None of the special balls seem to make a difference at the rocket lane. I have tried playing each lane until I successfully get the maximum bonus points. My hope was that at 500 plus points, I would reach Pro rank and one of the balls unlocked at that time would do something at the rocket. So far, I have reach 505 points but it did not increase me to Pro. So, I do not know as yet if there is something at that level that will help at the rocket. Or, perhaps, you don’t reach Pro until you pass the rocket. Has anyone reached the Pro level? If so, how?

[Post New]by puzzlesolve on Jul 1, 15 3:48 AM
You have to hit the rocket with the white ball as well as clearimg the skittles. Also try and rebound into rocket of other colour skittles the progress will move across and rocket change from white to yellow anr then red and if gets to end will xplode. It is difficult but not impossible. Keep trying.

Go to: