Last 5 plants

[Post New]by sharon315 on Apr 22, 15 4:53 PM
I have upgraded all my boxes and upgraded the prices of the first 7 plants 2 times. I've bought animals and rocks and statues. But still have not seen the last 5 plants and i'm on day 60. Can someone help please.

Also any chance of coming out with Alice Green fingers 3

DerekJeterFan1
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

Re:Last 5 plants

[Post New]by DerekJeterFan1 on Apr 23, 15 11:31 AM
I'm not sure what day it is but your plants eventually show up. It seemed like it took a while but I only upgraded my ground and got new items when the level ended.

PS. As to Alice Greenfingers 3, I haven't seen anything yet but I'm still hoping.

Edited on 04/23/2015 at 11:33:40 AM PST

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Syndalee on Apr 24, 15 11:26 AM
At least you were able to plant! Game would never open for me.

[Post New]by sharon315 on Apr 24, 15 12:10 PM
Thanks for the info. They finally showed up. I finished the game. I wish the 3rd one would come out.

Also for those that cant open the game trying to re download it. I had a problem at the beginning and it worked. Also it could be your operating system too

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 25, 15 10:50 AM
Hi sharon315,

I'm glad to hear that your plants finally showed up.

Syndalee - If the game won't open, the following help article may be useful:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't work, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

DerekJeterFan1 - We don't have any advance notice regarding the games to be released apart from what's already listed on our site. To view this, just visit our New Releases page.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

Go to: