gvierg
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

rabbit masks?

[Post New]by gvierg on Apr 23, 15 11:50 AM
got 12 + of everything else needed for collection, but rabbit mask makes such a rare appearance. anyone else experiencing such a problem?

SC_SC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:rabbit masks?

[Post New]by SC_SC on Apr 23, 15 12:08 PM
I'm good on rabbit masks but chicks are few and far between for me.

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Apr 23, 15 12:18 PM
Use a wand or gold fish amulet and the superwoman/ man avatar. After you will get the mask, don't craft the collection, keep it there. It may help you to get more. Since I managed to have all those 5 items, I kept one uncrafted and that help me get a total of 30 collection this year. And I think that I have spent less then 2 hours banishing the rabbit since Spring started.

judylinn
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by judylinn on Apr 23, 15 1:22 PM
I have been doing the bunnies all day and haven't received even one item for crafting. It's ridiculous.am quitting. And the wands etc barely help.

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Apr 23, 15 1:43 PM
Don't drop the towel yet, Judy. The bunny is not generous all the time, but Spring is not over yet. Take a brack from banishing and try again. There may not be any update any time soon so don't give up so fast. Your luck can change. Last year I need about one week to get 2 collection but I did make 50 by the end of Spring.

[Post New]by lightlybrit on Apr 23, 15 6:17 PM
I have banished the bunny 65 times, all with Superman and the fish and have received no colored eggs at all. Plenty of everything else.

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Apr 23, 15 6:23 PM
lightlybrit wrote:I have banished the bunny 65 times, all with Superman and the fish and have received no colored eggs at all. Plenty of everything else.

That reminds me of during Christmas. When it was all over and I charged all the collections that I could, I was left with two snowflakes and 60 garlands. That is very lopsided to the extreme, same as your colored egg situation. Unfortunately some games are just like that and in my experience, there's nothing you can do about it. Unless someone else knows something to do that we don't know?

tanzya
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by tanzya on Apr 23, 15 7:17 PM
I have 9 rabbit masks, only 4 lambs, but no stone idols... I think they should be more generous with dragons eggs on other islands. (also allow us to put the spring collections into our wish list. As it is, it is not so much fun, as frustrating.

judylinn
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by judylinn on Apr 23, 15 7:27 PM
Thanks for the encouragement Alex.
Lol I have 1322 christmas decorations still from christmas and 1270 fireworks that could never be used...however the Christmas event was a lot of fun.

I have been finding with this event...I am only getting dragon eggs with rooms that I am sense I in...which is not that many.

[Post New]by Night_Player_zz on Apr 23, 15 9:22 PM
Well, I have plenty of everything but Lambs and Masks. I also found that I had better success getting these two items if I crafted the collection as soon as I was able. I recognize others had better success with keeping several of each in stock, but I found the opposite to be true.

GameJack
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

[Post New]by GameJack on Apr 24, 15 1:37 PM
I had plenty of everything but Lambs, now I am getting plenty of them but now needing stone idols and can't get them. Sometimes what you need is what you can't seem to get.

AlexRaluca
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,172 Posts

[Post New]by AlexRaluca on Apr 24, 15 1:46 PM
GameJack wrote: Sometimes what you need is what you can't seem to get.

You need what you can't get (don't have)
Well, you made me smile. Any other ideas like that?

GameJack
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

[Post New]by GameJack on Apr 24, 15 1:52 PM
AlexRaluca wrote:
GameJack wrote: Sometimes what you need is what you can't seem to get.

You need what you can't get (don't have)
Well, you made me smile. Any other ideas like that?

That is basicly what I said. (I think)(Or did I?). Oh well Anyway Here is You a couple more smiles.

[Post New]by norwellian on Apr 24, 15 8:32 PM
Not only have I not gotten colored eggs this year, but I never, ever got any colored eggs last year either!!!! Yuck, I hate the spring event.

[Post New]by Night_Player_zz on Apr 24, 15 10:21 PM
norwellian wrote:Not only have I not gotten colored eggs this year, but I never, ever got any colored eggs last year either!!!! Yuck, I hate the spring event.

Too bad we can't gift these items, I have 10 extra ones - it was the item I received most of.

[Post New]by norwellian on Apr 25, 15 12:05 PM
Thanks for the thought, Night. I really appreciate it, but of course we can't. Oh, well, there's always next Halloween!

[Post New]by lightlybrit on Apr 25, 15 3:25 PM
I find it totally frustrating that even though I am playing on both an iPad and a PC I wasn't able to get any of the Spring Collection. I banished over 70 bunnies on each, always with the superman and fish amulet. On the PC I had plenty of everything except no colored eggs, and on the iPad I had everything except the Stone Idol. Oh well, as someone else said, there's always next year.

Go to: