ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Pink Rollsroyce

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Apr 23, 15 8:36 PM
I never had the chance to check out your guide ( I had already completed everything) but decided to take a peek today..

WOW

You did an amazing job. It's so clear and the pictures leave no doubt. If I were stuck, I would easily find my way with what you've put together...

I know others helped as well and just wanted to say..

GREAT JOB!!!

gold star all the way!!!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:Pink Rollsroyce

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 24, 15 3:36 AM
It is pretty wonderful isn't it? ((((((((((((((PinkRollsRoyce))))))))))))))))

Want to see? Google search PinkRollsRoyceGames

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Apr 24, 15 3:56 AM
Yeah... it's really, really great. I had already done everything.... but I wish I had seen that before that terrible Theodis..... thanks a lot, anyway !!!!

Pinkrollsroyce
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkrollsroyce on Apr 25, 15 7:31 AM
Thank you all!

I like doing things like that, and am working on a few other bits and pieces to add for ART.

If there's anything else wanted, I'm happy to look at adding more.

This forum is a mine of information but finding it can take some doing!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 25, 15 7:50 AM
Pinkrollsroyce wrote:If there's anything else wanted, I'm happy to look at adding more.

I'd like to add my thanks for the great job you have done! The blueprints are invaluable and have saved me from having to take tedious notes, particularly for the dreaded Teodi's!

I fully agree that the forum is a mine of info! It's so much, that sometimes we have to dig and dig to find what we want. Some useful threads have not been stickied by the mods despite repeated requests, plus a lot of the info is duplicated and appears on several threads, making the task even harder. So I think it would be useful to copy some of the basic info to your neat site, such as the list of collections and where to find each piece.

Thanks again to you and to all the others who have contributed to this effort!

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Apr 25, 15 8:06 AM
Eli check the links bar at the site. takes you to the collection spread sheet.
Pink, you and our Oddly really outdid yourselves with that site. The plane quests step by step screenshot themselves are incredible and I was gobsmacked by them.. Kudos!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 25, 15 10:10 AM
Bluex wrote:Eli check the links bar at the site. takes you to the collection spread sheet.

Thanks! I'd seen only the first part, the alphabetical list. I wanted it by collection, and now see that it's also there, plus a host of other stuff! Thanks, Oddly!

Only problem is I'm not used to finding a HOS by geographical location, so by looking at those state abbreviations I get a little confused! But I'm grateful, anyway! Or I can use another list found in Helpful Links, named Antique Collections by Category, which lists both the name and the location of a HOS (hint, hint )!

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Apr 25, 15 10:19 AM
eli173 wrote:
Bluex wrote:Eli check the links bar at the site. takes you to the collection spread sheet.

Thanks! I'd seen only the first part, the alphabetical list. I wanted it by collection, and now see that it's also there, plus a host of other stuff! Thanks, Oddly!

Only problem is I'm not used to finding a HOS by geographical location, so by looking at those state abbreviations I get a little confused! But I'm grateful, anyway! Or I can use another list found in Helpful Links, named Antique Collections by Category, which lists both the name and the location of a HOS (hint, hint )!

Eli look at the label on the spreadsheet: Collections by:
bronze, silver, gold etc. it spells out the locations as does the mode that it will drop.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 25, 15 10:29 AM
I know, by name I mean Mine, Margaret's House etc., which is how I recognize the different HOSs. Never mind, though!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 25, 15 3:58 PM
eli173 wrote: ....which lists both the name and the location of a HOS (hint, hint )!

Oh, they are listed by the full name too. Look at the Master list or the By the Cup page.

American state abbreviations are pretty straight forward and I would think easy to learn; generally, it is first and last letter of the state. The states that followed later might have something different A's and M's are the worst and don't follow that convention for the most part.

Edited on 04/25/2015 at 4:01:28 PM PST

[Post New]by PSUSEP on Apr 25, 15 4:15 PM
Pinkrollsroyce wrote:Thank you all!

I like doing things like that, and am working on a few other bits and pieces to add for ART.

If there's anything else wanted, I'm happy to look at adding more.

Is there any way you can show where to click inside the time machine. I can not see a red rope or gold chain that others in this forum have stated will allow us to complete the quest. Thanks.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Apr 25, 15 5:31 PM
Try making the screen bigger. If you have a mouse with a center roller you can use that. If you have a touch pad on a laptop, just place your two fingers in the middle of it and then move them away from each other. I am afraid I don't know what you so with a regular mouse but I reckon someone else will know.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Apr 25, 15 5:43 PM
PSUSEP wrote:
Is there any way you can show where to click inside the time machine. I can not see a red rope or gold chain that others in this forum have stated will allow us to complete the quest. Thanks.

You need to be on the more distant picture of the time machine. not the close-up. You can see the whole room with the machine in the distance. It is on a raised blue circular platform with steps and some silver bollards with ropes on them. The top step has a thin gold line along it - that is where you need to click somewhere near the centre.

[Post New]by PSUSEP on Apr 26, 15 3:32 PM
Thanks everyone for your help. For some reason I cannot zoom in and out in that room, I can do it other areas but not in the time machine, so I will "patiently" wait for an upgrade or fix. Thanks again.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Apr 26, 15 3:52 PM
PSUSEP wrote:Thanks everyone for your help. For some reason I cannot zoom in and out in that room, I can do it other areas but not in the time machine, so I will "patiently" wait for an upgrade or fix. Thanks again.

Don't feel left out, a whole slew of us are out of that time machine due to glitches.
all i get is a white screen then the machine. Techies were very nice, finally after a week of back and forth they said..oooppps not you, and that "they" would inform the developers of the issue. don't hold your breath for any upgrade or fix anytime soon I'm afraid. It would be nice though to imagine what the time machine would eventually do. One can only contemplate "they" had plans for it.

llb34
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by llb34 on Jun 2, 15 4:49 PM
Finally, enough hints to figure out the AES qUest after months of just dithering around. And no i don't think the techies care a whit about what we send in. I even included that Dr. Felix report and never heard a word.
Spent a day collecting all the pictures and now 1/2 way through the airplane quest.

I'd also like to say that those individuals who list itEms in the auction at EXORBITANT PRICES just make it more difficult for EVERYONE. I myself REFUSE to buy any outrageously priced items (i.e. 70,000coins, a million coins, really!!?? ) That's just absurd! Quit being so greedy it's just a GAME, the $$ is NOT REAL!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jun 3, 15 5:02 AM
Exactly not real and if you are about through with the plane you are about to hit coin galore territory. Also there are only three collectibles that are not available in the game - if you need something go farm it from the city, country or mini-game.

As an aside, on Pink's site there is a link to the spreadsheet with all the locations of the collectibles. No reason to use the auction unless it is on a daily quest.

Go to: