gammafish
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Latin Square (Chapter 3)

[Post New]by gammafish on Jun 20, 09 9:16 PM
I think there is either a programming oversight on this one or I'm missing something from reading the rules.

According to the rules, the numbers 1,2,3, and 4 should appear once in every column and row of a 4x4 grid.

There should be several acceptable solutions to this puzzle, (unless I'm completely loopy and am missing something obvious), but none of my solutions work. I even tried making it so the numbers only appeared once on the diagonals, too.

I'm going to try the exact solution they have on the walkthrough, but it's kindof annoying. Maybe they could've mentioned they wanted an axis of symmetry from the top left to bottom right or something

gammafish
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Latin Square (Chapter 3)

[Post New]by gammafish on Jun 21, 09 10:26 AM
I ran into another instance where I was supposed to change 4 equillateral triangles into 3 by moving 2 wands. I could see 3 possible solutions but the game didn't like my first one.
I don't know, but, when I follow complex instructions exactly and still end up being told I'm wrong.. well.. that's a little too much like real-life for me

Dis game fun, but it make mah brain hert!

[Post New]by rooibul on Jan 3, 11 4:43 AM
Hi it seems you will be finnish by this time maybe you can help?
I cant get out of the closett at chapter 4. I cant get to find the food for pinocio and there is no clue,s left in the closett

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 3, 11 5:20 AM
rooibul wrote:Hi it seems you will be finnish by this time maybe you can help?
I cant get out of the closett at chapter 4. I cant get to find the food for pinocio and there is no clue,s left in the closett
I will send you a message with a link to a walkthrough for this game. Good luck!

[Post New]by rooibul on Jan 5, 11 2:23 AM
Thanks waiting for the links

Go to: