bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Haunted Hotel: Eternity Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 25, 15 12:29 AM
From Elephant Games, the studio that brought you Grim Tales and Surface, cordially invites you to check in to the newest Haunted Hotel!

It was supposed to be an easy assignment: protect a famous philanthropist and earn $100,000. What could be easier? No one would want to hurt a bumbling professor. Apparently, someone does. They want him dead, and they're willing to kill anyone who gets in their way. Trapped inside an abandoned hotel filled with deadly puzzles, can you survive and save the professor? Or will the Eternity Hotel become your final resting place? Outwit the masked mastermind running this hotel and uncover the dark secrets the professor has been hiding from the world. Who will you side with? Find out in this heart-pounding thriller!

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:Haunted Hotel: Eternity Collector's Edition

[Post New]by 9otters on Apr 25, 15 3:42 AM
Oooo! Liking this one! Gonna get my dark and creepy fix! Quite a few collectibles, but I think the thing that's gonna make me want this one is the story and the complex puzzles. Wish someone would come out with a game that is totally complex puzzles. I'd buy that in a heartbeat. Have a good idea what is happening but still want to explore further.

Liked the grittiness. Liked the not run-of-the-mill things to do. 60 minutes for the demo. I believe it will definitely be a fun weekend.

AFTER ACTUALLY PLAYING THIS GAME, I TAKE BACK ALL OF THE ABOVE!

Edited on 04/25/2015 at 11:34:27 PM PST

[Post New]by OregonPandora on Apr 25, 15 6:38 AM
9otters, Check out Safecrackers, the Azada series( first two) and Big Brained Wolf.

sweatpea_25
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by sweatpea_25 on Apr 25, 15 7:12 AM
I cant find this one, Is it available to purchase or is this a Beta thing?? I loved all the other Haunted Hotel games. I want this one, Please help!!! LOL

NEVERMIND FOUND IT!!! YAY!!! Downloading demo now!!!

Edited on 04/25/2015 at 7:18:00 AM PST

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Apr 25, 15 7:22 AM
I've been waiting for this game and I will get it as soon as BF decides to remember its members. I swore never, ever, buy anything under sales "half off retail price". Glad for whoever takes advantage of sales, but count me out, BF, in retail prices. Am I an egoist? Could be, but I'm a member since long ago and I think I deserve just a little more, not much, but a little more.

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Apr 25, 15 7:43 AM
Well, Euskalduna, can understand, as I am a member too. In spite of that I bought the game as it is the one, I was waiting for, since I played the beta. For such special games I save my membership credits and - ok, this is nothing for really bargaining people - and had it.

It is a very good game with a wonderful scary atmosphere, very interesting puzzles (usually I don't care for puzzles but these!!!) and a good story which almost could be true

Maybe we soon have another sale which is good for members, as a dev sale??!

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Apr 25, 15 7:44 AM
Is it the game?! I just realized I have transformed into a guppy........

[Post New]by shelterhill on Apr 25, 15 8:24 AM
And you are a worm, so you can eat yourself
After 100 posts, you ranked a guppy state

Izziewizz
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Izziewizz on Apr 25, 15 12:15 PM
The screenshots are all very purple. Is the entire game purple? If so, I won't bother. I like a little more colour in my life.

Izz

PS I do love Prince though. I am humming "Purple game, purple game...."

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Apr 25, 15 1:08 PM
I love everything creepy so this is right up my alley.

The Hos are unexciting as is always the case with Elephant games but the puzzles more than make up for it in this game. This is a most definite buy for me.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Apr 26, 15 8:12 AM
I haven't even gotten around to playing the last Haunted Hotel game, and now this one is out! Guess I'm a little behind. Not sure if I will get this one or not; think I'll wait for a few more reviews (and a new month, and a better sale). Had this been a 50% off members price sale I would have gotten this one in a heartbeat...but not at 50% off retail. Luckily, now they no longer offer the regular BP Mondays I have managed to avoid starting another punch card - so no need to get anything else to finish one off before the end of the month. Thanks BF - you're saving me lots of money!

Go to: