cutepiku
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Puzzle Help, Possible Glitch?

[Post New]by cutepiku on Apr 25, 15 8:27 PM
I am in the "Adit" area and trying to complete the puzzle where the instructions says "Connect the 3 tubes to the vessel. Next rotate the levers to fill the vessel with water."

I honestly cannot figure out how to solve this puzzle AND "skip" is not an option? I have tried adjusting the length of time to let me skip it and it does not load at all or let me skip. So I am quite stuck here.

cutepiku
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Puzzle Help, Possible Glitch?

[Post New]by cutepiku on Apr 25, 15 8:30 PM
When I set it to 0 seconds to skip, it finally let me.. but I would still like to know what the heck you do to solve this puzzle.

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 26, 15 1:38 AM
If I remember correctly there are only 4 moves to solve this one and it took me ages to work it out.

Spoiler - highlight to view

Moves 1 & 2 - Go to the centre of the screen, there's yellow pipe and at the top there are 2 valves together - turn them so they are both horizontal.

Move 3 - Dark blue pipe on the left hand side, there are 2 valves on the pipe - turn the lower valve to horizontal.

Move 4 - on the tall pink pipe that is has water pouring fom it there is a valve between the pipe and the water stream - turn it to vertical.

Dax

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jun 10, 15 6:41 PM
Just a not for anyone having trouble with this puzzle.
It does not work if you have the Special Effects turned off.

You can turn the correct stop-cogs until you turn blue, but the game will not advance.
Turn the special effects on,.....see the water start running, and turn the stops so that the vessel on the right fills up.
If you need to turn the special effects back off to make your mouse run better afterward, well....you have to do what you have to do.

Go to: