windows 7 64-bit access violation when activating amazonia

[Post New]by fanto666 on Apr 26, 15 8:00 AM
ok, I'm another user of 64-bit windows 7 that has problem activating amazonia.
"Error: Access violation at 0x779022C8 (tried to write 0x00090FF8), program terminated."

I have searched for this issue but it seems some versions of amazonia are working with windows 7 and nobody was able to fix this one problem.

Re:windows 7 64-bit access violation when activating amazonia

[Post New]by fanto666 on Apr 26, 15 10:27 AM
I have tried running both amazonia and crvqxgc.exe in XPSP3 compatibility mode and as administrator, no success.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:windows 7 64-bit access violation when activating amazonia

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 27, 15 8:03 AM
Hi fanto666,

I'm so sorry to hear that an access violation error message appears when trying to run this particular game. It also looks like the message still appears after running in compatibility more and as an administrator. I apologize for the frustration this has caused.

Since it sounds like more in depth troubleshooting steps are needed, please contact our Customer Support Team. They are always willing to help offer steps to get everything up and running.

I've also gone ahead and created a new thread that we ask all technical questions be placed in. Thanks for your understanding. I'm going to include the link below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amazonia here.

Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: