SunFlash
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

[Post New]by SunFlash on Apr 26, 15 4:30 PM
I've noticed that more and more players are starting individual threads to thank their neighbors for help with expeditions and other things. Often these threads contain only the original posts. I think this really clutters up the forum and makes it difficult to see and find threads that contain useful and important information.

I'm hoping that, in the future, players will use this ongoing thread to post their thank yous and other messages to neighbors. I will personally keep it bumped to the first page so it's easy to find.

Thanks!

Edited on 05/08/2015 at 1:19:42 AM PST

tramserran
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Re:General "THANKS TO MY NEIGHBORS" Thread

[Post New]by tramserran on Apr 26, 15 6:24 PM
Great idea! I too was noticing that the individual Thank You threads are clutters the first page. Thanks Sunflash for creating this thread!

SunFlash
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

Re:MESSAGES TO MY NEIGHBORS Thread

[Post New]by SunFlash on Apr 29, 15 5:08 PM
EDIT: I changed the title to "MESSAGES TO MY NEIGHBORS Thread" so we can include any kind of message.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'll bump this up to the first page by giving a big

THANK YOU

to all my neighbors who have helped me have successful expeditions 100% so far!

I always in game mail my neighbors when I start an expedition and I know I can count on the ones who are playing at the time to help me feed my hungry dragons.

Xystus
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Xystus on Apr 29, 15 5:13 PM
I will not post anymore about thanking my neighbors. I only do so because the game will not allow you to check expeditions after they are finished. There should be a way to see who is putting in so you can thank them in game if you wanted to, and then that would be that for me. The people putting in at the end might not even see the thread to begin with, so it is rather pointless, and I see your point on clutter....

Could a MOD make a STICKY?

SunFlash
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by SunFlash on Apr 29, 15 5:23 PM
Xystus wrote:I will not post anymore about thanking my neighbors. I only do so because the game will not allow you to check expeditions after they are finished. There should be a way to see who is putting in so you can thank them in game if you wanted to, and then that would be that for me. The people putting in at the end might not even see the thread to begin with, so it is rather pointless, and I see your point on clutter....

Could a MOD make a STICKY?

I've already contacted a mod about this thread and she said it would go before the committee or something like that.

We all have the same problem about not knowing who the last person was to help with the expedition or, sometimes, missing most of the expedition participants if we step away for a minute. I think everyone understands that individual thank yous are not always possible or necessary. I think the best thank you is to lead a successful expedition.

Edited on 04/29/2015 at 5:26:51 PM PST

Re:Please Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

[Post New]by ladyPmiller on Apr 30, 15 9:26 PM
my friend post 8eDA3s Is this how you post your friend request?

Edited on 04/30/2015 at 9:27:05 PM PST

SunFlash
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by SunFlash on May 1, 15 1:43 AM
ladyPmiller wrote:my friend post 8eDA3s Is this how you post your friend request?

Actually, there is a different thread called "Post Your Neighbor Code Here" where you can post your code to get new neighbors. Here's the address:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/257236.page

This thread is supposed to be for people to send messages to their neighbors to thank them for various things or whatever... rather than starting a new thread every time someone has message.

I don't think it's going to work, though, so I'm just going to let it slip into oblivion.

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on May 1, 15 9:26 AM
To my great neighbor SunFlash:

I love the way you send an ingame pm and request no need to reply when you host an expedition so I know to refresh and help. I know yours will always be a success!

You are a generous gifter and wonderful contributor to the forum.

SunFlash
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by SunFlash on May 1, 15 11:40 AM
Ah, thank you, faery. You are so sweet to send me a pity post on my failed attempt at a communal message thread.
you =>
<= me crying
but actually laughing at myself ==>
<=== me being super cool
me being nonchalant ====>
<===== me watching the movie Noah
me yelling at ROM to just drop the dumb item already ======>

tramserran
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by tramserran on May 1, 15 3:15 PM
OMG! Thank you to all my neighbors who helped me on my 2nd Wipeout Expedition.
I hit the Invite button and then went to play the Maya Runes (which takes about 5 minutes). Before I finished, the expedition was over. WOW! I have fabulous neighbors!

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on May 4, 15 8:43 PM
To Wrenbird: Good for you, validating you will NEVER let an expedition fail! I am happy you found wonderful neighbors who helped you to succeed!

saturnina100
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by saturnina100 on May 5, 15 4:24 PM
This is a general thank you message to all my neighbours who are sticking with me even if i am not able to spend as much time on the game as before, and my gifting has become a little sporadic, i do try my best to log in and gift as often as i can, though it ain't always possible... i am only human ... no wait, i'm saturnian

meriff
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by meriff on May 6, 15 10:41 PM
Thank you so much for helping me out.You are the best!

Xystus
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Xystus on May 7, 15 2:46 PM
Record speed on my last expedition for the Confectionary! Thanks so much to all the contributors! I didn't have a chance to really see who contributed because there just wasn't enough time, but it was not more than ten minutes before I was in the room once I started to let my neighbors know! you all!

tdskm
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by tdskm on May 7, 15 5:41 PM
Hello,
Is anyone out there? this is the first time I have logged on and there are not requests for help in an expedition of any type.how very strange. Have the last 3 quests worn everyone out. I have visited,gifted and played the runes. leveled up, so I guess I'll just stroll around the manor for a while.

tdskm
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

Re:Post MESSAGES TO YOUR NEIGHBORS Here

[Post New]by tdskm on May 8, 15 3:08 PM
lillybell,
thank you for all your wonderful gifts. When I open up my gifts it is like Christmas morning with you. I never know what or how many I may have sitting there. thanks again for being a wonderful neighbor.

zixuss
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by zixuss on May 8, 15 3:24 PM
Thanks to Zixuss's neighbors for helping her with the Police Station expedition! Also want to confirm here that the expedition did succeed although I got the "failed expedition" popup. That was a bug, and hope that everyone got their chests!

Xystus
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Xystus on May 9, 15 12:04 AM
I accidentally posted my EXPEDITION HELP post here, but want to thank those that contributed to my expedition anyway! Help arrived extremely fast!!

BillyeLH
clm5457
Jarrow
Sunflash
servetucar (I think)
tramserran
wrenbird

Wish there was a way to recap these once they finished up.... Anyway, if I missed anyone that reads this, just send me a bad gift or two...

wilnat
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by wilnat on May 10, 15 1:39 AM
Yet again I have run an expedition and before I could blink it was all over so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to anyone who contributed to any of my greedy dragons!!!!! I have great neighbours

SunFlash
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by SunFlash on May 10, 15 8:16 AM
Hi Neighbors,

I have been sick with some sort of evil bug so I haven't been playing hardly at all for the last few days. I think I managed to send out mass giftings but I'm not sure.

It looks like I'm recovering today so back to normal soon.

Go to: