Kirland
Manatee
Manatee
3,699 Posts

I finally finished!! Well that's what.....

[Post New]by Kirland on Apr 26, 15 5:11 PM
Well that's what I assumed.....until I read the post about going back into the game after the Hero's celebration. I was surprised that there was more to do.

By going back into the game, I was able to continue to search and get all 48 trophies. I didn't know if I was going to make the 3,000 gold but read that I should sell everything I could and that is what did it. My 48th trophy.

Thanks fishies for your wonderful posts. Without them I really couldn't have done it. You are very generous and thoughtful. Kudos.

My suggestion is to make money by hunting and fighting zombies, snakes and spiders before the ship building. Visit the thieves' hideout and clear out zombies from the sewers. As a reward, they will teach you a new skill. All of this helps you accumulate gold and treasures. Also, earn enough stars by helping people.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

Re:I finally finished!! Well that's what.....

[Post New]by Hespera on Apr 26, 15 5:16 PM
Bravo, Kirland and Congratulations!

Good advice, also!

Jip66
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

I finally finished!! Well that's what.....

[Post New]by Jip66 on Apr 28, 15 9:49 AM
Kirland wrote:Well that's what I assumed.....until I read the post about going back into the game after the Hero's celebration. I was surprised that there was more to do.

By going back into the game, I was able to continue to search and get all 48 trophies. I didn't know if I was going to make the 3,000 gold but read that I should sell everything I could and that is what did it. My 48th trophy.

Thanks fishies for your wonderful posts. Without them I really couldn't have done it. You are very generous and thoughtful. Kudos.

My suggestion is to make money by hunting and fighting zombies, snakes and spiders before the ship building. Visit the thieves' hideout and clear out zombies from the sewers. As a reward, they will teach you a new skill. All of this helps you accumulate gold and treasures. Also, earn enough stars by helping people.

Your suggestion of killing Zombies, Snakes & Spiders is all very well, but it is only a side quest to help gain more reputation Stars, not really a continuous money maker, because once all the foe are dead that's it, end of money pot.

What I do is go to West Forest, buy 200 Logs for 17 Gold each (3.400 Gold) from the Wood Seller, take them south to the Mercenary Stronghold and get the Coaler to make Charcoal for 10 Gold per sack (2,000 Gold), then sell them all to the Blacksmith for 32 Gold per sack (6,400 Gold), making me a total clear profit of 1,000 Gold, yes it is a lot of clicking involved but at present I have nearly 10,000 Gold & only small pockets to carry it all, I have now buried most of my wealth on a small island for safe keeping.... (well come on, we have the tools to do this, Shovels, Pickaxes etc, it would be fun if this was a 'live game' to be able to find someone else's Gold buried somewhere & dig it up rofl)

Edited on 04/28/2015 at 11:19:36 AM PST

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

Re:I finally finished!! Well that's what.....

[Post New]by Hespera on Apr 28, 15 8:52 PM
@Jip66

ROFL

Go to: