Demiguise
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Row's teddy bear

[Post New]by Demiguise on Jun 21, 09 6:07 AM
Not sure if I skewed this because I didn't get it from Nisa until after it snowed, but I can't seem to give him his bear. When I talk to him, he just keeps telling me that his mother says the snow isn't natural.

How can I give Row his teddy bear and finish that quest?

Thanks in advance.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:Row's teddy bear

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Jun 21, 09 8:10 AM
Hi Demiguise,
Fancy meeting you here, lol. I can't swear to this, but you might have to wait until the bitter end to return the teddy bear.
I remember one time, not at band camp, I held Dora's music box for the entire game in my inventory. I held it for so long I forgot where I originally picked it up and who to return it to!
Don't worry about it, it will only nag you when you open your journal but it won't hold you back from accomplishing the major tasks facing your party.
Have a great, fun filled adventure

Demiguise
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Re:Row's teddy bear

[Post New]by Demiguise on Jun 21, 09 11:14 AM
mem! What a surprise! You know, if we keep showing up at the same spots, the Rumor Mill is going to go into high gear.

Thanks, I sort of had the idea it wasn't anything earth-shattering important or would send the game into tilt ("where's the kaboom? there was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!").

OK, I'll keep the teddy bear tucked in my backpack. Who knows, if things get tough, Iya or Ean may need it more than Row does right now.

Go to: