Nagster
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Memorable Moments

[Post New]by Nagster on Apr 28, 15 5:02 PM
I've got one achievement left to earn. Supposedly there are 18 Memorable Moments that can be captured with a camera. I've played the game three times and have only seen the camera icon once. Does anyone know which levels contain the Memorable Moments?

Re:Memorable Moments

[Post New]by eunmi38 on May 17, 15 4:41 PM
I'm having problems getting all of the scrapbook photos. The camera icon is not appearing in certain levels, according to the baby's scrapbook. Is this a glitch?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Memorable Moments

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 18, 15 2:22 PM
Hi nagster and eunmi38,

I'm so sorry to hear that the camera icon seems to not appear when it should in this particular game. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

It may be helpful to check out the following help page to ensure that the video graphics card is up to date:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help in any way that they can.

Since this sounds more of a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's New Beginning here.

Thanks for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: