bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

True Detective Solitaire

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 29, 15 12:29 AM
Who will unravel the most complicated mysteries and free the town from the threat that looms over it? Who will decipher the villain's clues hidden in the solitaire games? Sherlock Holmes? NO!

The time of a True Detective is here! Investigate the crimes by completing 120 original solitaire levels. Unlock all 12 locations of the misty town. Make chains of cards, use bonuses and earn royal rewards!

Select your game mode to tailor the game’s difficulty to suit you, so new players and solitaire masters alike will find themselves entertained! For daring detectives, we offer special achievements and trophies.

While others watch films about Sherlock, try playing the role of a True Detective in a new Solitaire game! Mystical adventures await you!

DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

Re:True Detective Solitaire

[Post New]by DeadRiver on Apr 29, 15 7:22 PM
This game is just plain fun. My 60 minute demo seemed to end in 10 minutes because it was so much fun. I had to think outside the box for this one because I have never played this type of solitaire before.

One of the best features is that for the first game the player has to play in the "newby" mode so during that first game the player can figure out the little nuances of the game, the: the "mulligans", the collected gold, and other features.

It's a great little game.

[Post New]by xmassnowmen on Jun 2, 15 2:59 PM
Ok what is the detective story? Anyone have a good answer?
It seems that it is about someone or something being taken from the museum. There is blood on the criminal's floor. A person escapes from jail, perhaps to help look for something and ransack the scene of the crime. The attic spotlights a miniature stage. The fortune teller spotlights a female doll. There is a lovely lady in chains.
And the street light points to an old theater. There is something green inside a chest of some kind and an unusual pair of tongs up one of the pillars. The platform has two golden statues.
I finished the Newby run through hoping that at the end I would get some clues.
I enjoyed the different layouts and the music was great. Some very easy, some very hard. There were toppled drink cups in a lot of the first scenes.
Ok. Help!

[Post New]by xmassnowmen on Jun 2, 15 3:00 PM
Ok what is the detective story? Anyone have a good answer?
It seems that it is about someone or something being taken from the museum. There is blood on the criminal's floor. A person escapes from jail, perhaps to help look for something and ransack the scene of the crime. The attic spotlights a miniature stage. The fortune teller spotlights a female doll. There is a lovely lady in chains.
And the street light points to an old theater. There is something green inside a chest of some kind and an unusual pair of tongs up one of the pillars. The platform has two golden statues.
I finished the Newby run through hoping that at the end I would get some clues.
I enjoyed the different layouts and the music was great. Some very easy, some very hard. There were toppled drink cups in a lot of the first scenes.
Ok. Help!

Go to: