Christmas Consortium Report

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

Christmas Consortium Report

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on Apr 29, 15 1:08 AM
Christmas pet eggs and cards are available from me or sbaker2318 (you have to send her a PM to get her ID#.

To obtain any of the above please PM me. All pet eggs are available!

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

Re:Christmas Consortium Report

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on Apr 30, 15 6:32 AM
The cards and eggs are coming in and going out as fast as we can send them! I'm hopeful we can fill everyone's needs. Again, thanks goes to everyone donating! You are a great group of people.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,610 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 30, 15 6:46 AM
Yeah Joan!............still gifting cards and eggs to a few........hope we can get more cards to help more than a few..........really low on blue cards...........Thanks to all who are donating!!

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

Re:Christmas Consortium Report - April 30, 2015

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on May 1, 15 5:06 PM
Okay, here goes:

Received from donations 28 Cards and zero eggs today.

Gave out 26 cards and 2 eggs.

We are still short of enough cards to hatch the eggs in inventory.

I'm surprised that more people aren't requesting eggs.

In inventory, I have
10 Santa's Reindeer eggs, 17 Penguin eggs, 3 Snowmen eggs, 10 Yeti eggs, and 12 Little White Bear Eggs. I have 25 red Christmas cards, 24 Green cards, and 26 blue cards.

If any of you has any suggestions, please feel free to comment.

Suzy will probably report on her progress in a later bulletin.

Have a great weekend!

[Post New]by Ice_Dragon1 on May 1, 15 6:00 PM
I have all sorts of Christmas items, I would like to gift them, my ID# is 458864, thank you.

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on May 1, 15 6:09 PM
Wonderful! Thank you so much! I will send you invites from my three games: Joan ARK/USA, Ditto, and JLaRaeJ. That way you can fill our coffers. Please contact sbaker2318. She can't invite so you'll have to get her id# and invite her.

I hope you have all sorts of cards! Pets! Goodies! Have a wonderful weekend!

[Post New]by Vmason936 on May 1, 15 6:47 PM
Hi everyone! I play on iPad and on level 36. I have no Christmas cards and would love to get some to get the achievement. I play daily and I gift all 5 times each day. My ID is: i1422304. Thanks so much.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,610 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 1, 15 6:50 PM
I can invite now, I can invite now!!! It just started working the other day for no reason.......probably the same reason it quit working.........weird! I will send you an invite Ice Dragon..............thank you SO much!!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,610 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 1, 15 7:18 PM
WTG Pam!! You will have the Reindeer by tomorrow!! Really good pet!!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,610 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 1, 15 8:23 PM
Vmason...........So sorry........we are all on PC and cant gift across platforms........but maybe someone on iOS will see this and can help you out.

Edited on 05/03/2015 at 8:14:53 AM PST

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on May 2, 15 6:30 AM
Pam,

They may have different pet eggs for next Christmas and NO cards. So, please keep on chugging away on obtaining your Christmas 2014 pets and achievements. Cards are coming in and until they stop, don't worry about it.

But please get the full compliment of eggs at least. I have plenty of each egg!

Joan

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on May 2, 15 6:31 AM
Also, I wanted to report John has been sending cards to my other games! Is that awesome or what!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
3,610 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 2, 15 7:06 AM
Joan...........that is awesome! I am a full fledged member of the "Just John Hates Me" club.

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on May 2, 15 8:15 AM
Well, he's not sending me anything I can use..... I only pass his gifts on to others. So does he like me? LOL

Gemmam77
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by Gemmam77 on May 2, 15 9:30 AM
Vmason936,
If you look at the Midnight Castle iPad players Facebook page you will find lots of people there willing to help you.

kmeyer
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by kmeyer on May 2, 15 12:15 PM
Update: I need 2 green cards to craft Yeti. Then will work on Penguin who needs 12 blue and 14 red. Thanks for all your help! I know you are working hard for us.

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on May 2, 15 10:08 PM
Is there another volunteer out there with eggs and cards to join our ranks? Please announce yourself and we will supply you with those who need your help! I will greatly (and I'm sure SBaker will too) appreciate your help!

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on May 2, 15 10:12 PM
Also, if you are receiving cards and/or are missing eggs, please put them on your wish list and give us an idea of how many and which kind you need. That will give us some idea of how to allocate the ones we have or don't have in stock. You can report to us on this discussion string.

A lot of you have stopped donations when you craft all your eggs. This is NOT necessary! You can continue to get your card achievement by simply getting an CARD (NOT EGG) and then sending it right back to us. You don't have to stockpile. You only have to receive it; you can give it back immediately, it will still count!

Edited (see all caps)!

Edited on 05/03/2015 at 2:56:33 PM PST

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on May 2, 15 10:34 PM
JoanJ53 wrote:Is there another volunteer out there with eggs and cards to join our ranks? Please announce yourself and we will supply you with those who need your help! I will greatly (and I'm sure SBaker will too) appreciate your help!

G'Day Joan ,I Have A Spare Raindeer For Adoption

shari715
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by shari715 on May 3, 15 7:37 AM
please need cards to craft reindeer. 13 red 14 blue and 10 green. I am playing under 2 names. katzx2 id 431655 and ohmy 120686. if there are any out there you would make me a very happy camper. thank you and happy gaming.

Go to: