kyada
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Crack the Code - Solving?

[Post New]by kyada on Jun 21, 09 8:26 AM
Section where you determine the numbers to unlock. I cannot figure out what the last combination is...the one that equals 5. Help!

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

Re:Crack the Code - Solving?

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Jun 21, 09 8:42 AM
kyada,
The answer is 4 + 6 / 2

Have you tried the walkthrough?

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/youda-legend-the-curse-of-the-amsterdam-diamond-walkthrough

foddy
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by foddy on Jun 21, 09 7:05 PM
I bought this game and love it but I'm confused. My puzzle numbers are the same as everyone else's, but the numbers that appeared above the "door" are totally different and they don't add up right. I sure wish I had the equations that the walkthrough has. Since you can't skip this puzzle is there any way to change something?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 21, 09 7:09 PM
foddy wrote:I bought this game and love it but I'm confused. My puzzle numbers are the same as everyone else's, but the numbers that appeared above the "door" are totally different and they don't add up right. I sure wish I had the equations that the walkthrough has. Since you can't skip this puzzle is there any way to change something?

The solution should be the same for everyone. Are you dragging the numbers up or down in order to change them? I would suggest that you exit to the main menu and return to the game so the puzzle can reset itself. See if that helps any.

Margie B

[Post New]by ladyarewin on Jun 21, 09 7:17 PM
sorry,,i have a guestion a installing this game..when i try to install it...i get a message that says microsoft has encountered a problem with this game has anyone else had this problem and what can i do

foddy
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by foddy on Jun 21, 09 8:00 PM
Margie,
Believe me...if I could move the equations I would because I sure tried! The numbers for the puzzle (which I have put together 6 times now) are 18 56 5. The equation numbers I have gotten (after closing game and restarting) are:
7/7x2 2x2 7+6/8
5/6x5 2x6 3+1/5
3/9x5 2x2 3+1/5

The last number has shown up twice but still isn't right. I'm no computer whiz but I can't get these to work. I'm going to keep closing down and re-starting to get a good equation. I have really been enjoying this game.....until now.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 21, 09 8:09 PM
foddy wrote:Margie,
Believe me...if I could move the equations I would because I sure tried! The numbers for the puzzle (which I have put together 6 times now) are 18 56 5. The equation numbers I have gotten (after closing game and restarting) are:
7/7x2 2x2 7+6/8
5/6x5 2x6 3+1/5
3/9x5 2x2 3+1/5

The last number has shown up twice but still isn't right. I'm no computer whiz but I can't get these to work. I'm going to keep closing down and re-starting to get a good equation. I have really been enjoying this game.....until now.

Hi Foddy,

Please forgive me if I am wrong about this but I think the issue is that you are not moving the numbers correctly. You're right, each time you exit the game, new numbers will show up on the equations but the solution should always be the same.

To change the numbers, you have to click, hold your mouse and drag the numbers in the equation box until they change up to look like the solution. You can't just click on the numbers to change them, they have to be dragged upwards or downwards.

Each time you get a set of numbers right, those numbers will be replaced by symbols.Please let me know if you tried that.

Thanks, Margie B

foddy
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by foddy on Jun 21, 09 9:37 PM
Margie, Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I am finally moving onward!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 22, 09 4:33 AM
foddy wrote:Margie, Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I am finally moving onward!

Hey Foddy,

You are very welcome I am so happy to hear that you will be able to move on with the game.

Enjoy the rest of it!

Margie B

Go to: