judyj450
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

finished 4.10, but where is level 5?

[Post New]by judyj450 on Apr 29, 15 7:46 AM
I absolutely love this game, but find it hard to believe 4.10 is the end and "more to come"? I read others saying same. have I done something wrong in the game. is there something I need to do to unlock it. went to Nevosoft and can't find answers there. also this is first time I ever saw posts or threads "locked" what gives? since we pay for these games, and need answers, please give them and don't lock the questions and answers. as I said I LOVE the game, but level 4.10 just can't be the end of this particular version????? please can anyone help? thx

Energyworker
Herring
Herring
335 Posts

Re:finished 4.10, but where is level 5?

[Post New]by Energyworker on Jun 1, 15 4:23 PM
I'm wondering how you got to level 4. When I click on the pictures it just goes back to the screen with the level 3s.

ronnancy
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by ronnancy on Jun 9, 15 5:03 AM
I think it's a set up for a part 2. By completing 4.10, we did get a 40 level game and that's pretty traditional.

adr8p
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by adr8p on Jul 21, 15 8:20 AM
I have just contacted nevosoft and they say that chapter 5 is now available, just uninstall and reinstall but I did that and still it says coming soon, so I am waiting on them again. will update if they find a solution

[Post New]by decrepitude on Jan 1, 16 9:45 AM
I have only recently bought this game, but I have no level 5 so I can't see much point in uninstalling and reinstalling. If the level was available in July why doesn't it come up in a game newly installed? Is it really available - and if not, why not!

[Post New]by Laguiri on Feb 12, 16 1:04 PM
Heh. I followed the recommendations to uninstall and reinstall, but no change. No Level 5. Not good.

Go to: