level 11

[Post New]by rntraveler54 on Apr 29, 15 6:06 PM
I cannot get past the start. I can get the first few items but that does not give me enough items to repair the first 2 holes. help

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:level 11

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 30, 15 10:56 PM
Be sure you have the shoulder bag equipped before you clear that first rock pile. It will give you one extra stone every time you clear rock piles (only the ones you have to work to destroy, not the ones you just pick up). Then work your way up to the fish barrel at the top (above your camp). Don't clear anything you don't have to and don't upgrade your camp, but if supplies are just sitting there to be picked up, get them. Once you reach that second fish barrel, upgrade your tent.

Next, work your way south to the gold mine, the guarded chest, and the other fish barrel. Repair the gold mine, defeat the enemy (once you collect enough flax and make a net) empty the chest and start toward the fish barrel on the lower right.

That should get you going.

sugarbelle
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by sugarbelle on Aug 15, 15 8:43 PM
I hope it is OK that I am asking a different question re: level 11. I have a purple hat and a hammer out to the side (the left, kind of like tags) of my inventory. A friend told me to use the purple hat, but I am unable to add either the hat or the hammer to my inventory. I can et completely thru the game, but I can't kill the monsters. I know to use netting, but I never have enough rope. Please help.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 18, 15 9:30 AM
You don't add the purple hat or hammer to your inventory. They are tabs to switch between things you can make (hammer) and things you can wear (hat). Just click on the hat and you'll see any magic accessories that you've picked up. Click on the one you want to equip, like the shoulder bag, and then click the spot on the body where you want to wear it. You can only put items in certain places, so you have to switch off sometimes to get enough resources.

The two you have to switch most often are the shoulder bag, which gives you 1 extra stone for every rock pile you work to clear, and the magic gloves, which gives you 1 extra wood for every log or stump you chop. Both can only be equipped to the figure's left hand (on your right side), so you have to keep changing them when resources are tight.

As for the nets, collect all the flax you see lying around on the left half of the screen. There are 6 bundles, which is enough to make one net. Use that net on the monster at the bottom by the chest. The chest contains all the flax you need for the rest of the level.

I hope that helps!

Go to: