Problem with Fairy Jewels 2

[Post New]by AlwaysLate613 on Aug 22, 08 2:22 PM
Hi is anyone having problems with the game once you have downloaded it. My game is all mixed up for some reason. Any tips on how to solve this problem. I really want to play this game (lol)

pava
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Problem with Fairy Jewels 2

[Post New]by pava on Aug 22, 08 2:34 PM
Hey, Always, others asked about display problems in another thread: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/3658.page

Solara answered it nicely. Here's the quote:

"I had the problem of picture broken up and the support group instructed me to update DirectX and Video card. Go to help and search for Updating my PC. I followed this and voila."

Hope this helps you.

(Now if only someone would answer my problem, posted in "Can the level be passed")

jorn1996
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by jorn1996 on Oct 6, 08 4:20 AM
Can you actually BEAT this game? I've gotten to the end, I've built EVERY building....but the queen "wins". Or IS there no win to this???

[Post New]by Lenora on Jan 2, 10 2:18 PM
Yes you win it just didn"t show all of the story.I went back and re-clicked and three more story pages came up,and the fairies made the evil one shrink up and disappear!

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Nov 27, 10 8:34 PM
Where do you reclicked? My story said they reached the castle, then it went into the game credits.

***SPOILER ALERT***

I went back again and skipped the last level again. My story ends with Pendrol betraying them to the witch.

Edited on 11/27/2010 at 8:46:35 PM PST

sweetie58
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by sweetie58 on Nov 30, 10 4:52 PM
I am loving this game but level 68 is kicking my ****. You have to go back to anything you didn't rebuild and go through from a couple before that and get enough coins to light them all up. I have went back a couple times because if you don't have enough coins in time you can not redo that picture until you do. Have fun it is a great game.

Go to: