windowed mode help

[Post New]by lelila on Jun 21, 09 10:08 AM
I decided I wanted to play it windowed mode so I clicked it and it vanished....I can start it up but the window is nowhere to be seen! I have 32 bit vista and this is very annoying =( please help?

Re:windowed mode help

[Post New]by xylogirl2001 on Jun 21, 09 12:00 PM
I am having the same issue I am going to try to uninstall and then reinstall the game

[Post New]by lelila on Jun 21, 09 1:28 PM
that was the first thing I did thinking it would reset everything but it is still booting it in windowed mode.

buvez_rose
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by buvez_rose on Jun 23, 09 11:53 AM
in the same boat...i took off full screen and i can hear the music and see the icon in the tray below but can't SEE the game!! uninstalled and re-installed. same dealio, grrr. and no, it's NOT my video card. brand new computer - with all of the bells and whistles....all updates are UPDATED.

[Post New]by lelila on Jun 23, 09 7:47 PM
I've sent an email to customer service so I'll post again when I have the response

windowed mode help

[Post New]by climber_28 on Jun 24, 09 12:11 AM
YA ME TOO, I SWITCHED TO WINDOWED MODE AND IMMEDIATELY THE GAME CANNOT BE SEEN ANYWHERE ON THE LAPTOP EXCEPT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TOOL BAR. ONLY MUSIC CAN BE HEARD AND THE GAME ICON CAN BE SEEN AT THE BOTTOM TOOL BAR. YET THE 60MINS TRIAL IS RUNNING, WHEN I CLOSE FROM THE TOOL BAR, THE GAME HAS A REMAINING OF 50 MINS WHEN I CANT EVEN START THE GAME.

ssa4
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by ssa4 on Jun 24, 09 11:46 AM
I have the same problem. I have uninstalled and loaded again three times with it going to the task bar every time.

[Post New]by sheplays on Jun 26, 09 2:13 PM
I also had same problem with the window mode. I went to display settings manually changed it to 800x600 then went on to game and reset options to full window. For some reason the computer will not automatically change in window mode.

[Post New]by maricothompson on Jun 27, 09 8:45 PM
Hi,I Have A Ideapad and want to play this game.But the game loads but you cannot play.I have another game i play and its ok.The name is Supermarket and it play good on the ideapad.What games work on a small idealpad?

[Post New]by derbyboxerbabee on Aug 14, 09 9:40 PM
Any solution to this? I'm stuck in window mode & unable to open the game too.

[Post New]by derbyboxerbabee on Aug 14, 09 10:00 PM
Problem solved!!
I just changed my screen resolution, was able to open the game & switch it back to full screen. There you go!

Go to: