bardiva67
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

organ cards

[Post New]by bardiva67 on Jun 21, 09 10:40 AM
i have checked the walkthru for this game for the answer to the organ cards and have done exactly what is says, but nothing happens....help please!

janeclute
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:organ cards

[Post New]by janeclute on Jun 21, 09 11:48 AM
I am having the same problem. I have even tried placing the keys the opposite way than the directions and nothing happens. I am stuck. Any help you get would be appreciated. I will be checking posts as I can't go any further.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 21, 09 1:50 PM
I just want to make a note about the organ game.

The game kind of tricks you because you think that the second organ card belongs to the row of numbers in the middle, it does not, it belongs to the bottom row. I think people are doing them out of order. The same thing happened to me when I tried to click on the buttons.

In the organ room you have to click on the buttons in the scene according the organ cards in the lower right corner. When you see a long line next to a number, then you have to keep the button in the scene in the UP position. If the line next to a number on the card is short, then you have to keep the button in the scene in the DOWN position.

The walkthrough has the order that the cards appear and it highlights the row of numbers in the screenshot.

Margie B

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Jun 21, 09 3:00 PM
you will have 3 cards, a gold, a brown and a teal. The short lines mean to push the knob in and the long lines, pull them out. The easiest way to do it, is to push them all in, then pull out the long line for each card.

Go to: