Benjamin's office

[Post New]by katiesway2 on Apr 30, 15 11:48 AM
Benjamin's office is at a small view...all the others are full page. Has anyone else had this problem and what can I do to fix it....

erma711
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Re:Benjamin's office

[Post New]by erma711 on May 2, 15 11:13 AM
katie..............mine is small as well don't know why. no one here seems to help; sorry I can't either.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on May 2, 15 9:34 PM
This seems to be a glitch in the game. If you read the tech issues thread, you'll see other people are having this issue, too. BTW, that's the best place to post things like this, as the moderators look there first to see if the game has glitches. If enough people are having the same problem, BFG will contact the developer to try to get a fix.

IN the meantime, try looking at the BFG help pages. If you don't find a solution there, I suggest contacting BFG customer service

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 3, 15 11:09 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble with a particular scene in this game. I definitely know how frustrating this can be. Doesn't make things fun.

burf90 is right. Since this is more of a technical issue, we do ask that they be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection Collector's Edition here.

Since other players are experiencing this issue, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. This will help keep track of and report the issues to the appropriate people. Our team is also always willing to offer any troubleshooting steps they have.

Since we do ask that all technical issues be placed in the technical thread of each game Forum, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: