My Game

[Post New]by wolverine62 on Apr 30, 15 1:41 PM
Hi everyone.
I an now at level 101 and thats the end of the game until the next update.
The experience bar doesnt increase, only the coins i earn are credited.
I played all mini games, im GrandMaster in all in Faire of Light, Landsong Village, Skycrystal Atriums, Gizmotek Industrials..
I have 149 achievements and i activated the Goblin Door Orb 47/100 times,
played the darn Dark Chest about 2000 times. And i have alot of items in the collections.
So there is nothing more to do for me than login daily to get my weekly award,
pppffff what a job, wish i got paid for it LOL
And now im bored

Re:My Game

[Post New]by Symeezcatzlady on Apr 30, 15 3:14 PM
I'm not bored...yet...but I am bummed. I'm only on level 53, but I just finished all the available quests yesterday and am longing for something new to do. I can't believe I finally got in to the dark tower only to find out all that hard work was for nothing! I just dropped in to the forum to see if I was missing something...if I needed to get a higher level to unlock quests, or??? But apparently there's nothing to do but wait for the developers. Bummer, bummer, bummer!

Tabby100
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Tabby100 on Apr 30, 15 11:21 PM
There are still a bunch of quests you've missed. I'm on Level 64 and still have not run out of quests or things to do. I would imagine I would just log in for the daily bolgins, if and when the next update hits.

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on May 2, 15 1:08 PM
One of the things I counsel is patience. Not only patience while waiting for the update, but patience when you have quests.
By the time they brought in the last update, I had learned my lesson. I allowed myself a maximum of two per day finished, to make it last longer.
I'm out of quests...other than that blasted chest, but I only explore when I have full energy and I can activate the shrine. I don't particularly need coin at the moment, but if I decide I do I'll activate an amulet and play games to increase it.
Meanwhile, I have lots of other games on my computer!

[Post New]by tkermode4215 on May 4, 15 5:51 AM
Tabby100 wrote:There are still a bunch of quests you've missed. I'm on Level 64 and still have not run out of quests or things to do. I would imagine I would just log in for the daily bolgins, if and when the next update hits.

I don't think the number of quests has to do with what level you are... some HOS opening and subsequent quests are triggered but most just open chronologically.

Go to: