blacksea68
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Least Liked HOS

[Post New]by blacksea68 on Apr 30, 15 6:05 PM
I have a few dreaded HOS scenes that I just do not like going into:
1. Treasure Vault's small back room with inkwell , tissue paper, Gloves, ice bucket
2. Coral Cove. All of it.
3. Darkshawn (spelling) Lake. All of it.

How about your Least favorite spots?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Least Liked HOS

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 30, 15 7:09 PM
I used to dislike Dawnhope Caverns. Can never seem to find the bee as it moves around every time I play it and the color scheme made it difficult for me to see well.

But I like all of them now (including Dawnhope Caverns). It seems the more I play them I learn all the items locations so now I don't have any I dread anymore.

Though I'm a bit tired of Mystic Copse. Played that so much getting all the Pocket Dragon Plushies for the Dark Chest it feels like I live there .

Tabby100
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Tabby100 on Apr 30, 15 11:18 PM
Gobholme was the first one I dreaded; not so much now

Druid's Hut was next, still bugs me

The good thing about these games are you know riddle-wise where to find things. My experience is they are in one of two places, you just have to know where those are to not drive yourself crazy.

Getting tired of the first four, only do them to make bolgins & energy.

Tabby100

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on May 1, 15 3:48 AM
mystic cove, I think I have spent so much time in there I know ever cm of every scene, I can almost do it blindfolded

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on May 2, 15 1:04 PM
I don't "dislike" any of them...but I still have issues with the newest ones...the Moonfell Chamber, Goblin Mines, and the one on the left edge of the bottom island. Even though I have all my trophies in those scenes, I still don't remember which things are in which places.
The only real "complaint" I have is the difficulty of finding a few things. The praying mantis in the stone circle is beastly to look for, and then they throw in that tiny sprig of broccoli as well. The ant in the fairy dragon nest. And the dagger in the window...almost impossible to see. Of course, that one at least doesn't move, unlike the mantis and the broccoli!
I know it's a hidden object game, and I applaud the cleverness with which some of the items are "hidden" in plain view, but my poor old eyes get crossed now and then trying to find some of these little items.

Doris527
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Doris527 on May 3, 15 9:21 AM
Mine is hands down the Darkhope Caverns. As far as items go it is the doll in the Moonfell Chambers. Gives me the creeps - lol. Happy gaming everyone!!!

[Post New]by missamelissa on May 3, 15 9:38 AM
I really despise the back room in Treasure Vault (the one that sparkles- it makes it hard for me see), Coral Cove and Gobholme!

Mhariam
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Mhariam on May 4, 15 1:31 PM
Deffinately the back room at the Treasure Vault, the angles on that are brutal, everything looks distorted

[Post New]by Symeezcatzlady on May 6, 15 3:05 PM
Back room of the Treasure Vault for sure! Can't see much of anything and usually have to use hints to find what I'm looking for. The other scene I dislike is Moonfell Chamber. I have a hard time finding things in the main room and can't remember which room holds which objects, so I have to keep going back and forth until I come across the right area. Oh yeah, and the gypsy's wagon in Sacred Grove. Fortunately, you don't have to find too many objects in there...The rest of the scenes are pretty easy for me since I've been through them so many times.

Edited on 05/06/2015 at 3:09:44 PM PST

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on May 6, 15 11:20 PM
I hate the hold of the Black Bull because of the lighting. Why do you want to deliberately make a scene that hurts people's eyes? I also agree with the back room of the Treasure Vault and the main room of Moonfell Chambers. And I really hate the pots under the elephant trunk in San Francisco...oh, wait, wrong game, lol.

Go to: