MrsWWonka
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Trial Version : Stuck down in the hole trying to open portal

[Post New]by MrsWWonka on Apr 30, 15 7:27 PM
I'm playing the free version of this but I can't figure out what to do next. I'm down under the ruins where the professor was shot. I use hint and it just tells me to move on. I can't do anything and its frustrating! Usually hint will tell you what your next step is but no matter where I go it tells me to move on

After posting this... I went back into the game to see if I could figure it out and it tells me my saved file is corrupted and to please start a new game...not so sure I want to now.

Edited on 04/30/2015 at 7:32:48 PM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Trial Version : Stuck down in the hole trying to open portal

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 1, 15 6:29 PM
Hi MrsWWonka,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with opening the portal and with your game not saving. While I'm unsure of what could have been done to move on, it sounds like the following help article may help to address the issue with the corrupted file:

Game Not Saving

If you'd like additional troubleshooting assistance, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

If you run across any other tech issues for this game, you're definitely welcome to post them in the following thread:

Post any Amaranthine Voyage: The Tree of Life Collector's Edition technical issues here only

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

Go to: