FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

2,500 green stamps needed to craft.....(possible spoiler)

[Post New]by FudgeChi on May 1, 15 3:15 AM
...the Tower of Winds Sign?????

Well, that's taken my breath away! That can't be right SURELY!

Cece1955
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:2,500 green stamps needed to craft.....(possible spoiler)

[Post New]by Cece1955 on May 1, 15 3:20 AM
Where is THAT? I'm at the end of the new update and I haven't seen it?

gadget88
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by gadget88 on May 1, 15 3:25 AM
Wow...well since the up date I see they have put higher prices on crafting..the good stand by for buying to collect extra coins was reasonable, now it's not worth buying. The Steam Mechanism...pretty low for them to keep changing just enough edge where you can't get bored out of your mind collecting tickets and coins, also the wheel has changed. No longer can change the wheel to get what you want..they are getting too greedy and I no longer look forward to the game, and decided I will no longer buy anything with my real bucks.

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on May 1, 15 3:37 AM
CeCe, you can look this up in the crafting area.

FudgeChi, I am very sure this is just a mix up of coins and stamps and should read 2500 coins and 8 or was it 6 ? stamps. I guess it will be no problem at all for the Devs to correct that mistake

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on May 1, 15 3:37 AM
Cece1955 wrote:Where is THAT? I'm at the end of the new update and I haven't seen it?

Luckily we didn't have to craft it for the update! I was just going through the new things we could craft and saw it.

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on May 1, 15 3:39 AM
gernespieler wrote:CeCe, you can look this up in the crafting area.

FudgeChi, I am very sure this is just a mix up of coins and stamps and should read 2500 coins and 8 or was it 6 ? stamps. I guess it will be no problem at all for the Devs to correct that mistake

I hope you're right, gernes. It must be a mix up, let's hope the Devs realise soon!

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on May 1, 15 3:40 AM
it's just human

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on May 1, 15 3:49 AM
Yes They'll put it right I'm sure. Thing is I ALMOST crafted it before I saw!!!!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 1, 15 8:21 AM
Fudge, do you really have 2500 green stamps?! If I tried crafting that the game would just laugh in my face

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on May 1, 15 8:32 AM
Lol, I do. Thank goodness I spotted it. It would have about wiped me out of green stamps!!!!

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on May 1, 15 9:53 AM
I just PM'd an MOD, bringing this to their attention. Hope they get this fixed before we are asked to craft it. I don't think anyone has that many green stamps.... EXCEPT, FudgeChi! LOL!!!

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on May 1, 15 9:58 AM
Thanks for that, Apollo

Hehe, LOLOL!!!!

Cece1955
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Cece1955 on May 1, 15 3:42 PM
Oh please, I'll just use 75000 of my diamonds to buy the stamps I'd need Oh, and thanks, didn't think to look in crafting even though the subject clearly says so lol

Edited on 05/01/2015 at 3:45:07 PM PST

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on May 1, 15 3:45 PM
G'day,

i just wanted to stop in and let you know that we've shared this thread and the concerns raised with the team responsible for Midnight Castle.

2500 green stamps certainly is a lot and as soon as we hear back from the team about this, with any further information we'll update you all.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention

bfgMurrumbidgee

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on May 1, 15 3:51 PM
Cece1955 wrote:Oh please, I'll just use 75000 of my diamonds to buy the stamps I'd need Oh, and thanks, didn't think to look in crafting even though the subject clearly says so lol

Are you kidding.... I have 573 Rare Stamps and it would cost me 96,350 Diamonds to craft it! The way I see it... if you only had 1 stamp, it would cost roughly 99,999 diamonds to craft! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

BTW... Thank you, bfgMurrumbidgee for bringing this glitch to the Devs attention!

Cece1955
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Cece1955 on May 2, 15 4:56 AM
apollogold wrote:
Cece1955 wrote:Oh please, I'll just use 75000 of my diamonds to buy the stamps I'd need Oh, and thanks, didn't think to look in crafting even though the subject clearly says so lol

Are you kidding.... I have 573 Rare Stamps and it would cost me 96,350 Diamonds to craft it! The way I see it... if you only had 1 stamp, it would cost roughly 99,999 diamonds to craft! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

BTW... Thank you, bfgMurrumbidgee for bringing this glitch to the Devs attention!

I have 998 of them. I sell anything over 1000, maybe I should rethink that strategy...

LadyK_1943
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by LadyK_1943 on May 2, 15 2:59 PM
YIKES! I saw this also (to craft TOWER OF WINDS SIGN) Was about to give up on this game but hope this issue will be fixed.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 7, 15 6:26 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to stop in to let you know that we were able to have the issue corrected. To craft the Tower of Winds Sign, the game will now correctly request 2500 coins and 6 Green Stamps.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and we hope you can all get back to enjoying the game.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on May 7, 15 6:40 AM
GREAT news, thanks bfgW

suzy1985
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by suzy1985 on May 7, 15 5:21 PM
And THANKS FudgeChi for noticing + questioning + starting this thread and getting the problem fixed before I get there.

Go to: