Stained glass puzzle in clockwork temple

[Post New]by ocean8ways on May 1, 15 8:03 AM
Mac OS 10.10.2

I think Eipix (and others) are cranking out games too fast and skipping over some pre-release troubleshooting (including proofreading--a "stump" is not the same thing as a "log").

In this "scene," (No. 11, barely 1/4 of the whole game) the red color button doesn't work. I will grudgingly press the "skip" button because the game has no "achievement" for not skipping any puzzles.

Interesting, and annoying, that I always seem to be able to complete the demo and purchase the game before some stink-bug shows up to spoil the fun.

Bunny1419
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Stained glass puzzle in clockwork temple

[Post New]by Bunny1419 on May 4, 15 11:25 AM
Same problem for me, red button does not work. Also, when I exit it crashes and I have to turn off my computer to get out!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Stained glass puzzle in clockwork temple

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 5, 15 7:56 AM
Hi ocean8ways and Bunny1419,

I'm sorry to hear that there's trouble with the red button and that the game is crashing.

To start, the following help article may be useful:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you'd like additional assistance, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: The Obsidian Book Collector's Edition here

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

Go to: