Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Tried It Again 2 Years Later

[Post New]by Yaelle on May 1, 15 7:59 PM
I tried this game again today - it was still awful. Funny thing is, when I came here to the forums to see what other people had to say about it, I found that the final review written on it here had been written by ME, two years ago.

Funny, I don't recall a thing about this game. It always disappoints me greatly when I find a poorly made, terrible-graphics TM game. Almost as annoying as not being able to post in the Reviews section because its locked. (wouldn't even allow me to edit my own post. Still don't understand why they don't just clean the place up of the very very old posts or the spammy ones!!)

I cannot recommend Big Bang West to ANYONE. The objectives were awfully unclear, all of the side activity going on was hard to track or notice or understand, if it even made any sense at all or had purpose, and the whole thing was just a big mess. I lasted 21 minutes but had to flee for my sanity.

That's such a shame, since I prefer to buy my games here or at least on similar sites, but the offerings are slim as heck outside of that ONE genre.

Edited on 05/01/2015 at 7:59:57 PM PST

Go to: