elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

I am missing 4 barrels/crates to complte ALL achievements!

[Post New]by elizaew on May 1, 15 8:26 PM
I am going out of my mind and my hand is aching from clicking so much. I simply cant find 4 of the 60 barrels/crates. Has anybody made a list yet of where they all are? I hate missing the last achievement! But I just can't click any more.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

Re:I am missing 4 barrels/crates to complte ALL achievements!

[Post New]by Hespera on May 1, 15 11:09 PM
Other than the sewers and some regular ones outside in some caves and around the city walls, some are random as to where and when they appear.

I can tell you there are quite a few around the farm area (five or six if memory serves). Also, in the sewers, double check around all the spider webs, because there are a few that hide just almost out of sight underneath the edges.

I almost always miss a couple in the water somewhere. And there's always one or two around the docks, on the upper level I think.

Also, in the hole in the field at the farm, there is one in the pile of debris that is far to the left - you can't really see it, you have to click around in there.

Check and recheck all the dark corners of the caves.

Remember, after the ending, you can still finish your achievements. So there's really no deadline. You can take a day or two off and give your hands a break.

HotTuna
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by HotTuna on May 15, 15 4:16 PM
I'm missing ONE crate and 2 stars

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on May 16, 15 1:17 PM
Hey, HotTuna...

Did you check all the spidy webs in the sewers and caves, as stated above? And the left side of the excavation hole in the farm field? That's the one that got me. You really can't see anything there - just click slowly over everything on the left side where the rubble is.

Carefully look in all the water places, too.

Pinkrollsroyce
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkrollsroyce on May 16, 15 2:25 PM
HotTuna

Google PinkrollsroyceGames I have a walkthrough with screenshots of the golden starfish.

As for the barrels and crates. Save your fingers by just mousing across the screen. You should then get little pop ups telling you when you hit a crate or barrel.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on May 19, 15 9:12 PM
Pinkrollsroyce wrote:HotTuna

Google PinkrollsroyceGames I have a walkthrough with screenshots of the golden starfish.

As for the barrels and crates. Save your fingers by just mousing across the screen. You should then get little pop ups telling you when you hit a crate or barrel.

Isn't Pink great? She knows all the tricks!!

Go to: