PENNYJS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

below the church the maze

[Post New]by PENNYJS on Jun 21, 09 1:19 PM
I have the doors all inI the right place and have walked the maze 3 times. I can not seem to get to the other door. all the doors are locked I have tried all of them when I am doing the walk , any help or hits on what to do? Thank You

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

below the church the maze

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 21, 09 1:31 PM
PENNYJS wrote:I have the doors all inI the right place and have walked the maze 3 times. I can not seem to get to the other door. all the doors are locked I have tried all of them when I am doing the walk , any help or hits on what to do? Thank You

Hi All,

You can look at the walkthrough for Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond Walkthrough on the BFG blog,
It will show you step by step directions for the maze. There is also a video that shows you what to do in the maze.

Copy and paste the link below...

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/youda-legend-the-curse-of-the-amsterdam-diamond-walkthrough/

Good Luck!
Margie B

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

Re:below the church the maze

[Post New]by ecblisa on Jun 21, 09 1:59 PM
Margie's hint is very good, but I think the maze changes each time you play the game, so the walkthrough may not be totally helpful.

Here is my suggestion:

First, make sure each "slice" of the maze is correct (match the doors to the white brackets). The slices work from left to right and click into plece once each is correct.

Then you walk the maze. If you get to a place where there are no open doors, you made a wrong choice earlier. Go back to the last choice and try another door. If you are blocked again, go back even further. The fact that you made a path does NOT mean your first choice was correct. You might have picked the wrong door in the first corridor. Going back and opening new doors will always work eventually.

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Jun 23, 09 7:08 AM
I cannot lock any part in after the first part have looked at blog and walkthrough even printed it out I have just the first bit of the maze with a wooden door type looked the second will not lock no matter how sllow I go I have tried every little white bit against a gate. This is when I feel it is unfair not to be able to pass as now I cannot get any further than halfway.

Lineck

itsme07
Clownfish
Clownfish
764 Posts

[Post New]by itsme07 on Jun 23, 09 9:36 AM
Hi lineck

I replied to you in the other maze thread

I remember the maze puzzle as being super sensitive and literally "inching" the pieces along until they locked and lite up.

And I hope I did not confuse you more in my reply to you in the other maze thread.

itsme

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Jun 24, 09 2:17 AM
Yes I have managed to get out of the maze and yes if slow pace then it happens.

Thanks for all your help
linek

Go to: