Is the CE worth it w/the sale?

Edited on 05/03/2015 at 10:15:01 AM PST

Radgame
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

Re:CE or SE?

[Post New]by Radgame on May 3, 15 11:10 AM
I got the CE (1/2 price = $7) and felt it was worth it.

Collectibles (golden tickets & morphs) are in main & bonus games + status is shown. Extras: Replay HOPs, golden tickets, puzzles, a M-3 game & 'treasure hunt' (revisit all locations for an extra object not present during game) along w/ other usual stuff.

CE review thread has more input to help: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/4254.page

divaprods
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by divaprods on May 3, 15 3:15 PM
Thanks

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on May 21, 15 5:18 PM
Well, well, the review thread certainly shows how different all we fishies are. I am interested in the story first and foremost; the HOGS of different kinds and the minigames are the way I participate in it - but so is trying to "beat the game" to answer any unanswered questions. In this game the "who" was pretty clear from the get-go (except to the Sheriff LOL) but the "how" and the "why" took longer - as well as putting names to them. I would not skip a cutscene for the world! If I skip a cutscene, there is no way I can possibly beat the protagonist to an answer!

On the other hand, the collectibles and morphing objects and other bells and whistles that fill the Collectors' Editions are just that to me - bells and whistles - which distract me from the story (not hard to do when one has even the mildest of ADD.)

I almost posted this on the review thread, but I realized I was getting away from reviewing and into responding to other reviewers, so I instead put it here. But I truly loved the first Cadenza, and this one I think is even better (although I would like to know how Lorraine could wear that lipstick long enough to poison someone without getting poisoned herself - if it was some kind of industrial strength lip balm, I could use some myself LOL). Mad Head, keep these coming!

Go to: