Hereos of Solitairea

[Post New]by jbreault06 on May 3, 15 12:48 PM
Once I hit level four the cards (in the deck) would shrink down very small or disappear. If you click on the card to enlarge it you are taken immediately to the next card (full sized). You have to waste your undo to get back to your previous card. I like the game but this is frustrating and making it less enjoyable. Why is the cards shrinking so small that you cannot read them?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Hereos of Solitairea

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 4, 15 11:55 AM
Hi jbreault06,

I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be display issues in regards to the cards shrinking so small that they can't be read. I definitely want you to be able to read all aspects of the game.

It may be helpful to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help offer troubleshooting steps to get everything up and running.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Heroes of Solitairea here.

Thanks for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: