Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 4, 15 12:40 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 05/04/2015 at 6:23:52 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 4, 15 6:24 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Onyx27
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Onyx27 on May 4, 15 9:22 AM
Using windows 7
sometimes the background disappears, so that the cards are shown on a black background
Game froze once
the section with the card reserve sometimes disappears, but you can still flip a card and see the card. Sometimes you cannot see the "finish" banner when there are no more cards. Game is still playable

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on May 5, 15 8:51 PM
I have windows XP, but I have not had a problem playing most games, until this one.
It downloads and installs, but after I press Play, it says "Loading, Please Wait". I hear the music but nothing happens. I have to ctrl/alt/delete several times until I finally get the task manager, and even then it takes a few tries to end the program.

Of course I have uninstalled several times, and I have done everything on the help pages for crashing and blank screens.

I was looking forward to playing this game; any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

[Post New]by Roman_ANAWIKI on May 6, 15 4:28 AM
The story is big in terms of assets. Maybe your computer is on the lower end of requirements and it will take longer time to load the story. It might help if you free up as much memory as possible before starting the game.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 6, 15 1:53 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that some players are experiencing freezing issues as well as installation issues. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

It may be helpful to take a look at the following help pages:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to investigate things further for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Sidney420
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Sidney420 on May 7, 15 10:12 AM
The game blacks out and freezes; I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it still happens through out the game; maybe it is time for you tech's to fix the problem instead of just telling us to contact you about this

ptandll
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by ptandll on May 7, 15 2:01 PM
Using Wid's 8. No trouble loading, but playing was a mess. It freezes and I had to turn my computer off to get out of it. Very shortly in to the game it just stopped. I liked the game and would like to buy it if you guys fix it. I did try all of your suggestions with no luck.

[Post New]by jacfish on May 8, 15 7:31 AM
Game also freezing and crashing. I agree that the techs should fix this. I'm finding more and more games with problems and am thinking I may not buy anymore if this keeps up.

M1rAk0n
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by M1rAk0n on May 9, 15 4:39 PM
Windows 7, same as others(oddly only since purchase XD), black screen popping up as background, random crashs.

Also The tutorial doesn't seem to want to place nice when you restart a game.
I'll use the same name, but "new" profile, sometimes it will kick in others it won't, or it'll only trigger when you do something new like say miss a card.

Lady_Rae
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Rae on May 10, 15 1:08 AM
To be honest, I'm not sure this is a tech issue, but it is a problem.

While playing the game (free trial) I did not collect any resources except gold. When I would empty a stack the gems/wood would appear for a second, then vanish, while the counters stayed at 0 for these two items.

I would love to buy this game, it has potential and I enjoyed the game play immensely, but with this particular bug I can see no reason to continue.

I'm playing Windows 7, if it matters.

Thanks.

edited for Windows version

Edited on 05/10/2015 at 1:09:00 AM PST

Freezing issues

[Post New]by maryva on May 10, 15 12:47 PM
I installed this on my new Dell i7 laptop running Windows 8. It freezes randomly when I begin a new game. The playing field comes up blank with no cards displayed. The only way to recover is to quit the game and restart it.
Otherwise I'm enjoying the game, but this is becoming quite annoying.
Thanks,

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on May 10, 15 10:51 PM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that some players are experiencing freezing issues as well as installation issues. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

It may be helpful to take a look at the following help pages:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>

<a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/536">Problems Downloading or Installation Failed </a>

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Technical Support Team</a> with a <a href="http://bigfishgames.com
/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>. They are always willing to investigate things further for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Sorry but this is nothing "support or help page on the Bigfish can do anything about because it is they who created the game that need to take a look at it.

The game freezes so you have to restart your computer and restart it again, and it's something that creators need to upgrade!

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on May 10, 15 10:54 PM
Sidney420 wrote:The game blacks out and freezes; I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it still happens through out the game; maybe it is time for you tech's to fix the problem instead of just telling us to contact you about this

I agree with you! It is not our fault / problem that the game freezes, it MUST be the creators themselves who must fix and nothing Bigfish can do anything about.

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on May 10, 15 11:31 PM
Hi peoples!

I have now contacted the judgment which created the game "anawiki" and the more people who report this (the game freezes) the faster it will be fixed!
[Removed by Moderator]
Just copy the above, if the link does not work, we will keep our fingers crossed that they do something about it as soon as possible!

Edited on 05/18/2015 at 3:10:26 PM PST

[Post New]by Roman_ANAWIKI on May 14, 15 2:14 AM
If you are experiencing issues please try restarting your Windows first. Some people contacted us regarding freezing and resources issues and restarting Windows solved their problems.

M1rAk0n
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by M1rAk0n on May 14, 15 1:12 PM
Found an odd bug, when you get the bonus of being able to "peek at the top card" it sets your deck(only at the bottom) to a specific backing no matter which you've chosen.

edit: Also unsure if "peek at top card of the deck" is working as intended. It's not letting me jut mouse over when I choose to check the top, it always shows it.

Edited on 05/14/2015 at 1:30:44 PM PST

shekon
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by shekon on May 17, 15 6:55 PM
Use Win 7 and having same issue of the crash to the black screen, the finish button disappears, sometimes the game play is on a black screen, but also the game flashes/flickers which is very diconcerting. Ironically I was also playing the first Avalon solitaire and it would also flash/flicker. I checked for the update but message that the game was already updated.
I agree this is a problem with the originator.
I hope someone takes the time to followup on this and repost the game after it's fixed properly.

thank you

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 18, 15 3:12 PM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and let players know that if you haven't already, please contact our Technical Support Team. They are always willing to share any troubleshooting steps they have. By contacting them it also helps to keep track of and report the issues that players are experiencing.

bfgBellerophon

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on May 19, 15 7:52 AM
Roman_ANAWIKI wrote:If you are experiencing issues please try restarting your Windows first. Some people contacted us regarding freezing and resources issues and restarting Windows solved their problems.

So you think we must do this every time we want to play?? Dont think so... please Its up to you to fix this, Its not the players computer or what settings / windows we have. It should work flawlessly regardless.

Go to: