Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Moai II: Path to Another World here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 5, 15 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 05/05/2015 at 6:23:54 AM PST

pita1234
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Moai II: Path to Another World here

[Post New]by pita1234 on May 5, 15 1:29 AM
Level 8: I get "Error: Access violation" and game shuts down.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 5, 15 6:23 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Moai II: Path to Another World to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by fuzzball2 on May 5, 15 9:33 AM
"Error :access violation" happening on several different levels Can restart game play a couple levels and then it happens again. Need a fix for this this

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 6, 15 7:53 AM
Hi fuzzball2,

I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing access violations with this game. To start, I would recommend the following help article:

Access Violations

If that doesn't work, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by SallyJane13 on May 6, 15 10:38 AM
The same error message popped up for me and crashed the game. I figured out that if I was trying to do to many things at the same time the game would crash. I gave up on trying to beat the timer and just enjoy the game at a slow pace.

pita1234
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by pita1234 on May 6, 15 11:21 AM
Thanks, SallyJane, but I tried just one task at a time and still crashed. Time to uninstall and chalk this one up to a "no buy" - not worth doing a Dr. Felix for. There are better TM games out there, in my opinion!

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on May 6, 15 11:26 AM
As soon as the game appeared I got ""Error: Access violation at 0x0050B330 (tried to read from 0x00000000), program terminated."

Windows XP but using using Google Chrome since XP went bye bye.

Thanks for any help or suggestions on this~

Edited on 05/06/2015 at 11:29:27 AM PST

Marcie28018
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Marcie28018 on May 7, 15 9:48 AM
I tried the trial and didnt make it through due to the fact the game wont run pauses jerky play, it is sad this is my type of game I would have loved it. I have windows 7 and a lot of the new games wont play for me and I just have to miss out...

chigal012
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by chigal012 on May 7, 15 1:43 PM
I tried the demo on Mac OS X 10.9.2 and the game appeared in the lower left quadrant of my screen. The other three quadrants were black. I deselected "fullscreen" to see if anything would change, but even then the game appeared in the lower left part of its window.

Edited on 05/07/2015 at 2:13:29 PM PST

boricua23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by boricua23 on May 8, 15 4:41 PM
The same here guys. The " Error : Access Violation" keeps freezing the game.

[Post New]by creativa on May 9, 15 11:45 AM
i get the same error massage for three times: the existing profil is corupt and will be deleted
i startet the game the third time from level 1 :-(
you could help? any ideas?
- on windows 7

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 10, 15 2:13 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are experiencing error messages when trying to play this particular game.

If you haven't already, please take a look at the following help page for tips:

Access Violation

If you are still seeing issues, it is recommended to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help in any way that they can!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by 4_fun_id on May 10, 15 6:44 AM
Please help. I like this game , but it slows to a crawl and eventually becomes unplayable in the upper levels. If I go back as the same profile and play the harder version of the lower levels, the game isn't slowed. If I start a new profile, the lower levels aren't slowed, but the game is still unplayable at the upper levels. Deleting profiles, deleting and reinstalling the game doesn't work. Am using a Mac with OS 10.8.5.

xraiderfan
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by xraiderfan on May 10, 15 7:40 AM
level 30 - top hindu's trade is hidden behind resources bar. Not cool.

frame in lower left corner

[Post New]by CB21562205 on May 10, 15 11:49 PM
I have the same problem as one of the other who has replied, and also a Mac OS 10.9.5. The frame for the game only covers 1/4 of the lower left screen. The rest of the screen is black! Have tried to adjust the screen but it doesn't seem to help...and to be honest, I don't think i should have to apply any ot my time in fixing YOUR problem. It seems like you've released a game, that is not at all ready to be released. Very bad form!!!

[Post New]by maffy1975 on May 11, 15 11:42 PM
I'm getting error access violation message as well, really annoying as I just bought the game.

run the dr felix report and will wait the 24/72 hours to get the standard "if you don't want to work out the problem here is a voucher code" email back!

doesn't matter how many times I've tried doing what those emails say the games never work again.

Only does it on a few games though, not all of them.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 12, 15 11:23 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about the access violation issues with this game, and thank you to those who've tried to contact our Technical Support Team. If you've already tried the suggested steps from the automated email and would like to correspond directly with one of our Reps, just be sure to reply to any of the emails you receive from Support. As always, our Reps will be glad to continue with troubleshooting assistance.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by seltveit on May 13, 15 1:15 PM
Level 41A, upon opening the level there is no level to play just the background scenery and it telling me to start a task. In the task bar it just says not found. Im running the game on windows 8.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 14, 15 8:23 AM
Hi seltveit,

It sounds like there is some trouble getting a level to open to play. It is very interesting that the task bar says not found. Please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can take a closer look at this for you.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: