bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Mortimer Beckett and the Secrets of Spooky Manor

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 5, 15 6:56 AM
Play as Mortimer Beckett and uncover the secrets of your uncle's mysterious invention. Hunt for broken objects in the hallways of Spooky Manor, return them to where they belong and solve a collection of brainteasing puzzles.

Begin the adventure of Mortimer Beckett and the Secrets of Spooky Manor. If you dare!

Explore 31 rooms
Solve 50 puzzles
Find 400 objects

Edited on 05/05/2015 at 6:58:34 AM PST

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

Re:Mortimer Beckett and the Secrets of Spooky Manor

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Jun 7, 15 11:19 AM
Really strange to open this game and see the [Removed by Moderator] logo and no "Big Fish" logo!

Edited on 06/08/2015 at 11:03:42 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Mortimer Beckett and the Secrets of Spooky Manor

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 8, 15 10:54 AM
Hi joyce2121,

I see that there is some concern in regards to a missing Big Fish Games logo when opening this particular game. I definitely can understand where the concern can take place. Upon opening this game, I did see the Big Fish Games logo appear as well as the logo you are referring to. It may have been quick, but the Big Fish Games logo appeared right before it. I apologize for the confusion this has caused. Big Fish Games not only makes and produces games in house, we also are distributors for games as in this series. This helps to bring more of a selection to the players and why other logos appear upon opening.

Please keep in mind when posting in the Forums, the Forum Rules specifically,

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

Thanks for your understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 06/08/2015 at 10:54:59 AM PST

Go to: