Undercroft Portal

[Post New]by Radarhehe on May 5, 15 9:09 PM
Please help.
I've place the three stones in the portal and when I attempted the puzzle two of the stones have disappeared leaving just one and I cannot go any further. According to the strategy guide you are supposed to manipulate three stones in order to activate the portal. Has anybody else had this problem?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Undercroft Portal

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 6, 15 9:11 AM
Hi Radarhehe,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble progressing in this particular game with stones that seem to want to disappear. I definitely want you to be able to continue on in this game.

Since stones seem to be missing, it sounds like technical troubleshooting steps are needed. Please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help in any way that they can.

Moving forward, we ask that all technical issues be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: The Obsidian Book Collector's Edition here.

Thanks for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: