sexxygamma
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by sexxygamma on Mar 24, 16 7:57 PM
I cannot get into game tonight! it is stuck connecting? anyone else having problems??

[Post New]by frequentfrog on Mar 25, 16 8:17 AM
I just crafted an expensive item and it's just gone! My needed items and cards are gone, but so if the crafted item. Is this something to contact Support over?

I'm annoyed because it's expensive to craft and I need three of the effin' things to get past this quest.

I'm scared now to craft the third one because who knows where that's going to dissappear off to next.

Watrewoman
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Watrewoman on Mar 25, 16 9:58 AM
I noticed that after I play an Ho, that I am now number 1 in all the games. There are no other players on my list now. LOL, as much as I would love to be number 1, I am afraid that I am too slow for that. Anyone else having this problem? Afraid maybe my game is about to crash!

Watrewoman
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Watrewoman on Mar 25, 16 10:38 AM
Just wanted to let you know that I restarted my computer, and the players list is back to normal.

[Post New]by peternetherlands on Mar 26, 16 7:33 AM
Today, Saterday, march 26 2016,Tournament of 11.00 AM European Time I won for the second time 1 diamond for Place 135. Just as the first time I didn't receive an email. So I didn't get the diamond.
The first time I have send a message to technical support. I got an email, that did not solve the problem. I send a reply. I'm still waiting for an answer.
Should I sent another message today?

Edited on 03/26/2016 at 7:56:52 AM PST

rover1b
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by rover1b on Mar 26, 16 9:54 AM
I'm adding a new issue to this post in the hope that it'll get resolved, I've placed this issue with drfelixreport and a few pictures from the game with incident number 160316-001478 back on 16th March and to this day I've had no contact at all apart from the usual automated reply, I'm now frustrated that no one has bothered to respond to my issue or emails that I've sent, please can some one look into the issue and have the courtesy to respond.

[Post New]by peternetherlands on Mar 26, 16 11:30 AM
peternetherlands wrote:Today, Saterday, march 26 2016,Tournament of 11.00 AM European Time I won for the second time 1 diamond for Place 135. Just as the first time I didn't receive an email. So I didn't get the diamond.
The first time I have send a message to technical support. I got an email, that did not solve the problem. I send a reply. I'm still waiting for an answer.

Just now I received an email and I got the diamond for the first tournament. I responded the mail and hope I'll get the second one.

jrd0427
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Incident # 160319-000190 Again

[Post New]by jrd0427 on Mar 26, 16 11:35 AM
Who can I contact about this issue. It' been over a week now and I still have not had contact with a human being about my issue. E-mailing does not good, there is no phone number with which to call and posting my issue here does not bring a resolution to my issue. What do I have to do to get this fixed? Someone help me please, and thank you.

[Post New]by peternetherlands on Mar 26, 16 3:36 PM
peternetherlands wrote:
peternetherlands wrote:Today, Saterday, march 26 2016,Tournament of 11.00 AM European Time I won for the second time 1 diamond for Place 135. Just as the first time I didn't receive an email. So I didn't get the diamond.

Just now I received an email and I got the diamond for the first tournament. I responded the mail and hope I'll get the second one.

To everybody who has the same problem, send a message to support. They solved also the second problem for me in a very nice way. I'll keep on trying to get a higher ranking in the tournament.

[Post New]by slthurst on Mar 26, 16 6:00 PM
Three days ago I logged into Midnight Castle to find that I was reset back to Level 1 (I was at level 71). My ID # 117975. My # of day playing is the same and I can see my friends if I do a HOP, otherwise my avatar is the 'player' and all inventory, etc. has vanished.

I have contacted support and received the auto reply which I immediately responded to. It has now been 3 days with further response from support.

Today I tried to log into MC to see if anything changed and now I can't get in at all.

Is this happening to anyone else?

taylormade66
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by taylormade66 on Mar 27, 16 2:23 PM
Well, I have decided to totally give up on Midnight Castle. Followed instructions to a Tee - and nothing. It goes to : Downloading Levels...Progress 3/7...77% and stops. I tried uninstalling MC and downloading fresh a couple times - same thing. I let it sit and spin at this point for 4 solid days - no further progress. Even disabled my antivirus program. Really?

I've purchased 100s of Big Fish games, from their website, other websites and in stores. No more. Every time I get hooked on a game, it gets yanked or screwed up. I'm talking Antiques Road Trip, Nightfall, even My Singing Monsters. I stayed away from MC for months because it was messed up. I came back and was able to happily play for a few months and now this again. Come on, BFG, get your act together please. I may check back later in the year to see if I can get MC to play; until then, no more $ to BFG.

[Post New]by xenonpulse on Mar 27, 16 8:25 PM
I just unlocked the forbidden tower, but I couldn't click on it to enter. I also couldn't talk to Lord Chamberlain by clicking on him. I decided to restart the game, and now I only get a black screen (but all the menus and toolbars are visible). Has anyone else experienced this?

Edit: I updated Flash, and I don't get the black screen anymore. However, I still cannot enter the area or talk to Lord Chamberlain.

Edited on 03/27/2016 at 8:32:46 PM PST

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by dogpenny on Mar 28, 16 7:51 PM
My inventory came back then disappeared again. It keeps doing that going away and coming back , Also I played the dragon at dice I won 1000 and only got 500 I had 19195 and when it posted i had 19695. How do I get my extra 500? Please Pm me with an answer if you have one and thank you for any help given. My inventory did NOT come back this time I lost 8 pages all items from croc bush, stone bowl, mystery chamber,town and Mirror lake are gone..Anyone how how to get them back I need them? Any help given is appreciated and thank you I posted this in iOS section by mistake sorry it is a PC problem and hope someone can help me. Is there a moderator or someone who can help me I CANT get passed Level 26 the cost is 10000 I have 230000 there is a green flag and it will NOT open. I am just stuck here and can go no further in the game PLEASE is there anyone here who can tell me what to do or maybe a moderator can fix it for me. I would greatly appreciate any help that is given to me.

Edited on 03/30/2016 at 1:30:03 AM PST

joyeb
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by joyeb on Mar 30, 16 10:43 AM
tried to play game this afternoon and can't get in. i'm waiting for them to put my old game on my new computer. I've only received 1 robo email which I responded to last week. i'm playing the game but can't get in this afternoon. I hope they fix it soon as i'm on level 71 on old game.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Mar 31, 16 11:17 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to post these issues here, and do know that we've passed everything along to the Midnight Castle team. They're now aware of these issues and are working diligently to get them fixed. Do know that we'll post in this forum as soon as we have any new information

In the meantime, I do want to note that the while Forum Moderation Team is able to recommend general troubleshooting steps, we do not have the tools to provide more in-depth assistance via the Forums.

If you're missing any items or progress from your game, we do ask you to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with your Midnight Castle ID. If you'd like other technical assistance, it would be best to also include a Dr. Felix Report.

Just in case, I'm including the following help article:

Finding Your In-Game ID (Free to Play Games)

I can see that some of you have already written in, and I apologize for any additional wait you may be experiencing. Rest assured that our Support Team is working hard to catch up and that one of our Reps will contact you as soon as possible.

As others have noted, it's important to reply to every single email you receive from Support, even if it appears to be automated. If a reply is not received from you, the system will automatically close your request. Additionally, we as you to only write in under one ticket for the issue(s) you are currently experiencing, as opening multiple tickets at once may cause you to lose your place in line.

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Apr 1, 16 4:02 PM
Whilst marking time waiting for the next update I have been trying to clear some achievements and I have noticed that my egg count is not going up when I win an egg on the wheel of fortune. I won Pegasus and the count did not change.

At the moment I have 28 pets and 6 spare eggs. Even deducting the freebie we get at the start and the 4 new ones we got this year, I cannot understand why my count in the achievements is only showing 10.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Am I missing something?

Should I report it to the techs?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 1, 16 4:47 PM
Jack........I would submit a report to CS.........those eggs are too hard and expensive it get and not have them counted.

vloess
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by vloess on Apr 2, 16 7:56 PM
hello,

my number is 309198. When I did the last update I noticed that my odd egg disappeared. I spent a lot of coins to get it but when I talked to people they had the egg for a long time but never could figure out why. So I thought when it disappeared that you just got rid of it because you did not know what to do with it. Then today I noticed that the wheel had the odd egg. I would really like to have it back especially if in the future it will become useful. I received the egg on February 19th because I sent a message to another player asking how I can hatch it. Please let me know what I have to do to get my egg back. I really do use all the animals

Edited on 04/02/2016 at 7:59:11 PM PST

[Post New]by SuzyQtoo on Apr 5, 16 12:39 PM
Hi!
Please help! I logged off last night with 51 Diamonds.When I logged on this afternoon I had only 39 Diamonds!!! Where did they go and how do I get them back?!!! I accumulated them over the weekend by making different Awards.
Thank you for your help.
SuzyQ
ID 539678 on PC

wigwag53
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by wigwag53 on Apr 5, 16 3:52 PM
I am curious why I have 908 pet medallions in my inventory but in my achievements it only shows 757. Answers? Thanks

Go to: