gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

I am officially addicted to Settlement:Colossus

[Post New]by gwenofala on May 6, 15 10:22 AM
I can not stop playing this game !!! What is it about it ? I play it almost everyday , using different strategies to get more food and fire one time more lumber and tools the next time or more gold and gems I try to play one of my many other more challenging games but I always seem to come back to this one . Is there a 12 step program out there lol Big Fish PLEASE get them to make a sequel !!! I'm hooked !

LAndersen
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Re:I am officially addicted to Settlement:Colossus

[Post New]by LAndersen on Sep 14, 15 3:24 AM
I'm not exactly addicted, but this is one of the games I return to regularly.

The music is so very beautiful, and just hearing it makes me relax

I too try some different strategies, but mainly I just try to have everything running smoothly, avoiding strikes because of lack of food or fuel.

I would LOVE a sequel.

gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by gwenofala on Oct 13, 15 7:49 AM
LAndersen wrote:I'm not exactly addicted, but this is one of the games I return to regularly.

The music is so very beautiful, and just hearing it makes me relax

I too try some different strategies, but mainly I just try to have everything running smoothly, avoiding strikes because of lack of food or fuel.

I would LOVE a sequel.

I would love a sequel too ! May be their working on it right now ! (that would be nice) I have found out though I can store all the fire and food up in the hundreds ! Got 1000 in fire one time BUT by the end of the game even if I think to replenish it from time to time I still run out !! Then I noticed the fee at the last chapter was like 35 in food and 35 and fire every time so no wonder ! At least now before I click on the last assignment I know to get other stuff that I need so I can go ahead and renovate

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by aleutcia on Mar 30, 16 3:32 PM
I actually just found this game and I am not sure how I missed it! I do enjoy it and used a game club credit for it after playing the demo. I am so thankful to have found something like this because these are my favorite type of games.
It is similar to my other favorites like:
Wandering Willows
World of Zellions
Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold
Hero of the Kingdom I & II

Edited on 04/11/2016 at 2:20:47 PM PST

gwenofala
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by gwenofala on Mar 31, 16 6:58 PM
aleutcia wrote:I actually just found this game and I am not sure how I missed it! I do enjoy it and used a game club credit for it after playing the demo. I am so thankful to have found something like this because these are my favorite type of games.
It is similar to my other favorites like:
Wanderland
World of Zellions
Totem Tribe and Totem Tribe Gold
Hero of the Kingdom I & II

It is a addicting game lol After the many times I played it I still have fun with it from time to time Thank you for recommending the other games I will have to check them out

stanliness
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by stanliness on Sep 24, 16 7:41 PM
Me too!!!

PLEASE make a sequel!!!

Edited on 09/24/2016 at 7:42:45 PM PST

Go to: