callielee
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Stuck in seaplane, bonus chapter

[Post New]by callielee on May 6, 15 12:09 PM
I failed to get the nautical ruler and have no coordinates for the map, so I can't take off. I can"t I get out of the plane to go do it either. I will have to replay the main game to get to the bonus on another profile!!
Be sure you have everything before you return the key to the pilot!!!!

magmitch
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:Stuck in seaplane, bonus chapter

[Post New]by magmitch on May 7, 15 6:58 AM
Same problem!

jul29
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jul29 on May 7, 15 1:20 PM
Me too!!! Sooo annoying!! What do we do?

[Post New]by brilliantmistake on May 7, 15 1:41 PM
Me as well. Can't back out, can't use map to teleport.

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on May 8, 15 9:45 AM
I was stuck by the cable car first time, same problem, can't go anywhere. I started over w/ a new profile, now I'm stuck in the seaplane. Same problem that everyone else is having. This game needs a FIX, I am tired of this as well. A different game right before this one has issues as well, needs fixed. Big Fish needs to get updates for us all.

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on May 12, 15 7:54 PM
I'm also stuck in the plane. The map says that I need to be in the tavern, but it won't take me there. And it shows that I'm outside the ship instead of inside the plane. Help!

Zilla1963
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Zilla1963 on May 17, 15 2:31 PM
Same here, stuck in the plane and can't go anywhere.

[Post New]by MarkAlan27 on May 17, 15 3:34 PM
New patch did not fix the problem.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 18, 15 11:39 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are still experiencing issues with the plane in the bonus chapter. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

If you are still seeing issues after the update, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. This will help keep track of and report the issues players are experiencing. Our Support Team is also always willing to help in any way that they can.

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Schnip on May 18, 15 6:01 PM
How do I update?

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 19, 15 12:39 PM
Hi Schnip,

If you'd installed the game after May 13, 2015, then you'll automatically have the latest version of the game. If not, you can find information on the latest update below:

UPDATE! New version available for Rite of Passage:The Lost Tides Collector's Edition! May 13, 2015
New version available for Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition (Mac)-May 13, 2015

I hope this helps and that you can continue to enjoy the game.

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by JudahGrant on May 19, 15 7:54 PM
I installed after May 13th and I'm still stuck in the sea plane of the Bonus Chapter.
They did not fix the progress blocker since you cannot change to another location on the map once you're in the sea plane.

Please fix this!

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on Jun 1, 15 5:44 PM
I found and downloaded the "fix" and am still stuck in the seaplane. If I don't get a fix for this one it goes in the trash for the last time.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 2, 15 8:33 AM
Hi JudahGrant and Sprattie,

I'm sorry to hear that there is still a progression block in the bonus chapter after installing the update. Please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help troubleshoot this issue with you. This will also help to keep track of and report this issue to the appropriate team.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Right of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition here

Thanks for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions. I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 06/02/2015 at 8:36:20 AM PST

Go to: