chateaul
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

hint button

[Post New]by chateaul on May 6, 15 2:00 PM
BF is not going to fix this game .they have your money and they don't care i put in a tech issue with this game a month ago and it is still the same way they do not care about the game they only care about your money

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:hint button

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 7, 15 9:35 AM
Hi chateaul,

I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing an issue with the hint button for this game. We've noted the issue and have passed this on the developer. It's now up to the developer regarding whether or not a fix or update will be available for this.

If you'd like some troubleshooting assistance in the meantime, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. To ensure that you'll be in contact with one of our Reps, please be sure to reply to any emails that you receive. If the issue remains unresolved, our Reps can also help with a replacement game.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory CE here!

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: