Deblackie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Fertilizer lost

[Post New]by Deblackie on May 6, 15 2:15 PM
For anyone who has made it to the bonus round how did you get past growing the flower? I poured the bucket of water in the pot,clicked on the fertilizer,and the fertilizer disappeared. Now I can't go any further. VERY FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!

Re:Fertilizer lost

[Post New]by Koalad on May 8, 15 12:13 AM
This just happened to me! not happy either.

[Post New]by Bookworm44 on May 12, 15 8:04 AM
It happened to me, too! Please help!! I can't do anything else in the game until the fertilizer is back. This is the ipad version, if that matters.

Edited on 05/12/2015 at 8:05:45 AM PST

[Post New]by Bcarman on May 13, 15 10:30 PM
Fertilizer vanished! This is so awful. I do not want to start over! Is there a workaround? Playing on iPad 2

Edited on 05/13/2015 at 10:35:19 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 14, 15 3:11 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that the fertilizer seems to vanish in this particular game making it difficult to progress. Definitely doesn't make things fun when items disappear.

Since this is more of a technical issue, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help offer any steps they have. This will also help to keep track of and report the issues to the appropriate people.

Moving forward, we ask that technical issues be placed in the following thread:

Post your TECH ISSUES for Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition here

Thanks for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: