Level 10

[Post New]by CHARLIEBIL on May 7, 15 8:01 AM
I have played this level so many times and can not get through it? I have clicked in my inventory bag and there is no hat, only the supplies for the fishing rod and net? What am I doing wrong? Very frustrating with this inventory bag as I forget it is there?

Please help.....

Thanks

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Level 10

[Post New]by burf90 on May 7, 15 8:48 AM
The hat is a tab on the left side. Open your inventory and look at the left side of the window. There is a hammer on top and a hat on the bottom. Click the hat.

That switches you to the equipment screen. You need to keep switching between the shoulder bag (for extra rock) and the gloves (for extra wood). To equip, click on the item you want, then click on the figure's left hand (on your right). Be sure to leave the bag/gloves equipped until the rock/wood pile is cleared and the worker has gotten back to the tent with it or you won't get the bonus.

Edited on 05/07/2015 at 8:54:13 AM PST

shore_girl
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by shore_girl on May 20, 15 1:24 PM
I put the bag in the left hand but I cannot not get the extra rock. I close it out and then when I click on the hole that needs the rock, nothing happens. I hate a game that does not fully explain what to do and you need a forum to help you. Sorry I purchased the game. Please help.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on May 20, 15 7:24 PM
The bag doesn't magically make extra rock appear when you need it. It only adds an extra rock to what you get when your character clears a pile of rock with a pickaxe. Not the piles of stones just sitting around waiting for you to pick them up and not anything produced by the quarry.

When the bag is equipped, just hover your mouse over any rock pile that your character has to work to clear. You'll see it says "+1 stone" and you'll get either 3 or 4 stones when you clear that pile. Then unequip the bag and hover your mouse over the same rock pile. You'll see you only get 2 or 3 stones without the bag equipped.

If you keep the bag equipped and still are running out of stone, then you're wasting stone somewhere. You have to do things in this game in a very specific order or you will often run out of supplies. Look through some of the other "Level 10" threads on this forum and you'll find walkthroughs for this level that tell exactly what order to do things in, including one I wrote. There are also video walkthroughs posted online for nearly every level. Just Google "The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest level 10 walkthrough" and you find them.

(edited for typo)

Edited on 05/20/2015 at 7:26:19 PM PST

Go to: