judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

treasure hunt........ STUCK there

[Post New]by judy76073 on May 7, 15 5:00 PM
I'm in the Treasure Hunt - I have collected all the shells - now - click on the shells and place the pieces in the appropriate spots. I have all BUT 3 placed - won't let me place the last 3 pieces ! - (1) a piece of a flag, (2) head/torso of mermaid & (3) mermaid tail. no matter where I put them, how I try to place them, those 3 pieces will not "attach" - BUMMER !! and almost done......

akfrosty
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Re:treasure hunt........ STUCK there

[Post New]by akfrosty on May 7, 15 7:24 PM
I am having the same problem. Hopefully someone will come along with a solution.

tempeasu
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by tempeasu on May 8, 15 8:45 AM
this one took a while for me. the pieces do fit. hover over the spot with the puzzle piece until the gear appears. it is not always in the middle..sometimes it will be above, below, left or right. I hope this makes séance. don't give up.

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Jun 6, 15 8:23 PM
I can't get the last mermaid in place either. I wasn't even getting gears 'til I went back and tried again.

I've been at this for over 20 min. I this it's time to report it to customer service.

starak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by starak on Aug 23, 15 1:28 AM
I was having the same trouble. when I picked up the piece the pointer wasn't always "on" the piece but if I put the tip of the pointer in the empty spot where the piece goes it should snap into place.

Go to: