Gizmotek Quest

[Post New]by kitty25478 on May 8, 15 8:14 PM
I just started the Gizmotek Quest now during this quest is it possible for me to be able to open up the scenes in the Treasure Vault because at this point I'm getting close to grandmaster without either of those scenes: the scenes being the armor and the dark room, please help

Tabby100
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Gizmotek Quest

[Post New]by Tabby100 on May 8, 15 10:50 PM
I waited until the GIzmotek Quest to pop up. Treasure Vault and the rest behind it probably should have been open first, as you will need what are in those rooms as well. If Treasure Vault is the only one you don't have open, I would call the tech people and see if that can be fixed. You only have a certain amount of time to finish Gizmotek; I hope this answers your question.

Tabby100

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 9, 15 5:37 AM
I'm assuming that you do have the ability to enter the Treasure Vault and play the HOS and simply don't have the mini-scenes available?

If you can enter Treasure Vault then it will not affect finishing the Gizmotek Event.

It takes a while to get the mini-scenes to open up in the Treasure Vault and you probably have not received those quests yet.

Finish the Gizmotek Event Quests first then go back and work on remaining quests and you will eventually get into the other rooms of the Treasure Vault.

Have Fun

[Post New]by kitty25478 on May 9, 15 11:05 AM
I was able to open all scenes in Treasure Vault just after I posted my question the only thing that i haven't gotten to yet is the door that is in the vault, I am in the process of getting the different dusts for the dome over gismotek

Go to: