Need help w/ Madame Fate Game

[Post New]by 2cairnsmom on Jan 18, 08 10:04 AM
HELP! I'm stuck, I cannot figure out the color squares! I've been over it and over it with no luck. Can anyone give me the squares to use in the right order? Thanks, Carol

coscat
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re: Need help w/ Madame Fate Game

[Post New]by coscat on Jan 18, 08 10:57 AM
Always look in the help forum for answers. If you read enough of the help thread you will always find someone who has posted the answer.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 19, 08 5:10 AM
Head over to the Tips section of the forum, or else download the strategy guide. Either one will give you the solution.

[Post New]by carolkaz on Feb 18, 08 3:45 PM
My first time using....I dont even see a play button, just a forum and that takes me no where

[Post New]by 2cairnsmom on Feb 18, 08 4:30 PM
How do I download the strategy guide, isn't there a charge for it? I'm still not having any luck figuring it out. Must be getting old...Lol. Thanks everyone for your help!

oreo3030
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by oreo3030 on Feb 18, 08 6:59 PM
2cairnsmom wrote:How do I download the strategy guide, isn't there a charge for it? I'm still not having any luck figuring it out. Must be getting old...Lol. Thanks everyone for your help!

The strategy guide costs one game credit or the price of a game. You can also Google Madame Fate Walkthrough Sally. This site has videos and pix also.

Good luck!

oreo3030
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by oreo3030 on Feb 18, 08 7:07 PM
carolkaz wrote:My first time using....I dont even see a play button, just a forum and that takes me no where

You need to go to the Home screen. There is a list of games that are high demand on the right. Click on Madame Fate and then download the free 1 hour trial. Click on the download button and stick around to allow installation. You will need the game console but that is relatively automatic.

If you like it, join the game club at the 12 game rate of $6.99 each for the best deal. All future game credit purchases will be at that same low price. If you like Madame Fate and buy it, you will probably purchase at least 12 games w/in the 1 year.

For help w/the puzzles, read the specific topic for each puzzle. There may also be answers under
Help
or the like as not everyone uses the already set topics. Some just start their own. The set topics are better since they are specifically about that puzzle.

Good luck and have fun!

Go to: