Can't place the scarab

[Post New]by sherst00 on May 9, 15 10:52 AM
According to strategy guide, I am to place the scarab at the left of the museum entrance, however, when I try to zoom in, all I get is a magnifying glass, won't zoom in, won't let me place the scarab. Hints aren't working any more either.

Re:Can't place the scarab

[Post New]by gelfie on May 9, 15 8:19 PM
I was having the same problem. I reported it, but as of now no work around or resolutions. I'll have to find a different game.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Can't place the scarab

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 10, 15 7:05 PM
Hi sherst00 and gelfie,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble in this particular game with the scarab. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

If you haven't already, it may be helpful to look at the following help page in regards to ensuring the everything is up to date with the video graphics card:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still having issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help offer any troubleshooting steps they have. gelfie, our support team can also help in regards to looking for a different game if you choose.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: The Obsidian Book Collector's Edition here

Thanks for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of them moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: