PC with Bluestacks - blank window appears in friends list

[Post New]by Murphy3611 on May 9, 15 11:03 AM
5-8-2015 After Gummy Drop's mandatory update, I can't contact facebook friends any more. They can contact me though... When you hit the button to get more lives, and contact friends in your friends list, only a big white window appears. I've double checked facebook settings, Bluestacks settings, and nothing has changed. And there is nothing mentioned about this problem anywhere on the web. I guess I'm the only victim. Big Fish should take more care with their updates as not to change critical items. Because this problem is on their end. I know they only want money but, like any other PC application they must take care. Most are sick and tired of bad changes to programs like iTunes and Microsoft. Can't they leave a good thing alone? We'll keep playing but it's no fun waiting for lives...

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:PC with Bluestacks - blank window appears in friends list

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 10, 15 2:02 AM
Hi Murphy3611,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble with this particular game since the update. It is recommended to contact our Technical Support Team. Please provide them with details of the issues as well as what platform you play on. This will help to offer troubleshooting steps to get everything up and running for you.

With different combinations of devices being played on, our updates are tested and sometimes issues can occur. I apologize for this inconvenience. Our technical support team will help in any way that they can.

Moving forward we do ask that technical issues be placed in the technical threads of each game Forum. Thank you for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: