Dassad
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Berlin 87 bad start

[Post New]by Dassad on May 9, 15 12:00 PM
Another unsuccessful game design for 87 level. Unreasonably high amount of points to reach, while 27 (!) falling balls don't bring enough points. After finishing with the balls you have some 330-340 000 points and the goal is 380 000.
In the field where almost no moves to do, and of course no chance to reach lightnings and so, there is no way to achieve another 50 000 points!
This time I have just tried to finish the level. It took for me twice for additional time, and 4 time using shovel to get lightnings. So 150+150+100 at least, for just finishing first level difficulty of this puzzle.

NB. Next level, 88, is totally different, I spent a lot of lives there but did it with pleasure, as the level is really cool and drive, though difficult.

Edited on 05/09/2015 at 12:27:35 PM PST

honey1163
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Berlin 87 bad start

[Post New]by honey1163 on May 14, 15 8:52 AM
I agree.with so many circles to drop there isn't enough space to collect enough points...needs to lower amount of points to get past level..

24pawz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by 24pawz on May 18, 15 4:30 AM
I am trying to get thru this level now. I can get all the souvenirs and the spaces needed but not the dang points!! The highest in points for far (after 2 days) is 320000 of the 380000 needed and spending all my coins on extra moves. I won 40 shovels, I'm down to 20 now. This is beyond frustrating!!

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on May 19, 15 3:29 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm sorry to hear this level is proving difficult to play.

The good news is that the Gummy Drop! team can make adjustments to levels when they're frequently reported to be too difficult to complete, so we will definitely forward this information on to them.

If you find you're still running into trouble with completing this level, please contact our Customer Support Team with the linked email address in the game, and they'd be happy to help move you along!

bfgGlithui

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by BanditSam on Jun 15, 15 9:22 AM
I just reached Berlin 87-1 and it obviously hasn't been fixed yet. I am having the same problem as everyone else.

I have contacted Customer Support with the link bfgGlithui provided above. They are very helpful there, so I hope more people contact them about this problem.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 16, 15 1:34 PM
Hi BanditSam,

Thank you for contacting Customer Support and for letting us know that there's still trouble with earning enough points to complete this level. After playing this level myself, I was able to clear the souvenirs easily, but also faced trouble with earning enough points.

I'll definitely be sure to bring this to the attention of the developers once more. In the meantime, I do recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with the email address linked to your game. Our Reps can definitely help with advancing to the next level.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by rafflejoe on Jun 16, 15 10:47 PM
After clearing the the coins and spaces.....about 340.000 points and I cannot get the 380.000 points to clear the level. Used a lot of extra moves, bought a lot..... So frustrating...... Normally I play every day..... Now I drop in and try again...maybe oncein two weeks.
And today I even thinking about deleting the app. No fun playing anymore.

I ve also contacted the support team in the link bfgWaimea put in this post

// Monique

CaribouLou
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by CaribouLou on Jul 1, 15 8:26 PM
I sooooo agree with "rafflejoe". I have rarely gotten stumped by a level, breezing right past my Facebook "Friends", some of whom are still in SYDNEY or halfway through Tokyo, at best - and we started playing this game at the same time. But then I get to something like Level 87, which is unnecessarily difficult. I don't mind using Boosts or Abilities or buying Extra Lives, but only if it makes a difference. Often all one needs is the Shovel to clear a stubborn Gummy (or 2). BUT BERLIN LEVEL 87 IS JUST STUPID!!! First we are given no hint as to the objective of very difficult levels. Where is the "Gummy Drop! Playbook"? We are left to figure out WHAT we are supposed to do when the question should only be "HOW". I've found that in the cities above Tokyo, STRATEGY is as important as Boosts. Then there are Levels like Rome 99 or London 118, which take longer to figure WHAT is expected than HOW to beat the level itself. And I don't even want to THINK about the total lack of assistance of any kind for the levels leading up to, and including, the Helping Hands!!! 2-2, 12-1, 36-1, 92-3, 101-1 & 2 in ANY city are a nightmare!

I've spent hundreds of dollars with Big Fish on its Hidden Object games, just for access to the "Strategy Guides". Trust me, Big Fish, none of really want a "cheat" or "walkthrough", yet it's nice to be able to have something to fall back on. BIG FISH GAMES ARE NOT MY LIFE! I AM NOT BEING PAID TO HANG OUT PLAYING "GUMMY DROP!" ON MY iPAD ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. GIVE US A MUCH NEEDED BREAK, BIG FISH! I WOULD BE MORE THAN WILLING TO PAY - SAY.....$2.99 - FOR A DEFINITIVE GUMMY DROP! WALKTHROUGH TO BE USED FOR THOSE DIFFICULT LEVELS. I play Big Fish Games as a stress-reliever from my very hectic life. I get that release when playing Hidden Objects games by blowing $4.99 to $6.99 for the Unlock and access to Strategy Guides. Why don't you design a Strategy Guide (walkthrough) for Gummy Drop!? Those overly-saccharin, way-too-short YouTube videos are useless and a waste of valuable playing time. Let "Jessica" or "Todd" put together something that makes sense for the Big Fish Games devotees of Gummy Drop! Hell, I would just create one myself and sell it online, if not for copyright infringement issues! (As a published songwriter and music publisher, I DO have respect for intellectual properties! But, someone else will be hustling "bootleg" cheats in a minute!) #YeahISaidIt! ?

Edited on 07/01/2015 at 9:12:37 PM PST

CaribouLou
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by CaribouLou on Jul 1, 15 8:33 PM
See!?! After posting my prior comment, I just blew through the Helping Hand at Level 83 Berlin IN ONE TRY! But I've been stuck on 87 for 2 days!!!! Starting that bootleg "Gummy Drop!" Cheat-sheet as we speak!!!

Oh, and just when I thought Level 87 Berlin couldn't be any stupider, I not only can't BEAT the level, I just got stuck INSIDE the level with NO MORE MOVES over and over again, SHUFFLING turn after turn!!! FOURTEEN CONSECUTIVE RESHUFFLES!!! It was like a really bad D movie! STUCK! While waiting turn after turn to RESHUFFLE the whole board, only to be given NO viable chance!!!

BIG FISH, IT IS TIME FOR A REDESIGN OF THIS LEVEL!!! It is ridiculous!

Edited on 07/01/2015 at 9:09:40 PM PST

yarnycakes
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by yarnycakes on Jul 2, 15 8:08 AM
I too am stuck on the dreaded level 87 in Berlin....seriously after clearing the tiles AND getting all the souvenirs to fall, it is just too much to get the required point total...this feels like Master Builder, not intern…GAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

Go to: