Tammy735
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Nothing else to build

[Post New]by Tammy735 on May 9, 15 3:00 PM
I have nothing else to build but still have a lot of levels to play. What else is there to do?

wyebank
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Re:Nothing else to build

[Post New]by wyebank on May 25, 15 8:17 AM
My thoughts exactly, shame as was loving it

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jun 28, 15 6:45 AM
I agree. It's kind of boring once you have built everything and still have many levels of plain solitaire left. I kept waiting for something to happen with the goblins.

greendle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by greendle on Jul 19, 15 6:47 AM
I agree. It is a shame they couldn't have balanced out the points you needed to build things with the levels of play to spread things out more evenly and keep us interested. Think I'm going to quit now which is a shame because I was really enjoying it but now I'm bored.

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Aug 6, 15 2:30 PM
I feel the same way...nothing left to do but play cards. I was enjoying the combination of solitaire and building things...It would have been nice if they could have added some adventures throughout the game that required more building - or something. It was a neat idea and storyline. Shame it couldn't have lasted longer.

[Post New]by redcyn on Sep 5, 15 12:36 PM
Me, too! All the talk about getting ready for a battle and building up the reinforcements etc. and then the game doesn't deliver on any of that. You don't even get a dialog from the characters when you complete the scenario, to congratulate you and let you know you won. Unless there's a payoff later in the game (which I may never see), it's a big error on Anawiki's part.

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Oct 20, 15 3:46 PM
my thoughts also, nothing to build and all the things bought and lots of supplies .
So now what all this before level 150 and no nothing is going to happen any more so it does get boring and this is suppose the hard level. I got more with this then the easy level. Wish there was more to it, other wise the game is ok and relaxing.

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Oct 21, 15 4:55 PM
I agree. And what is the point of continuing to accumulate food and building materials unless there is something later in the game? Quite a let down.

Go to: